2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bay area bar got lit tonight in DC! Poppn champagne
321E9A47-4BC0-44B5-8461-675E4464D3AE.jpeg

Ime did an amazing job in his first year as coach.

Celtics turnaround was amazing. Major Props to him.

Between Kerr and Udoka, Pops coaching tree is looking pretty pretty good.

Basically the Bizarro version of Belicheck's.
Must be nice *cries in Doc Rivers*

"It's really 'strength in numbers.' It's been our mantra since Coach been here. And we don't really just on, I know Steph he's an otherworldly talent, but to what we've seen, our team, how it's come complete around him....it's uhh, it was really, we go Deep, it's really a 9-10, 15 guy effort."

-Klay Thompson, during post game interview on NBATV

Celtics got tired by games 5 and 6, you could tell their intensity, effort, and energy wasn't the same.

The much deeper Warriors outlasted them.

Dell wifing up is still the best Curry accomplishment cot damn she still badder than most NBA wags.

props to the celtics' fans here. GG. mid season, i remember joking with B Sox B Sox and saying something along the lines of "aint no one worried about the celtics.. " i was wrong. every game and the days in between had me on edge.

props to your squad. time lord is ******* incredible. celtics getting a guard like fultz/tyus jones would be huge.

Stories of these playoffs:

The Code
PHX issues apologies to fans for g7 blowout
Luka is Him
Nets get the walis treatment
Officer Jim is washed
Tyler Herro cheated and got her back
TatHIM aintHIM

21 points per game on 37% shooting in the NBA Finals. Not sure if that was tatum or the ghost of koBrick bryant.

either way, that was a very koBrick-bryant-esque performance by jayson tatum considering the stage.

don't let the media fool you, kids. this is how koBrick bryant played in the nba finals when shaq would carry him. Tatum just didn't have Shaq to carry him.

steph curry is a far better player than koBrick bryant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom