2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatum

He was awful. Can’t remember the last time I saw a guy in jail like that. I was on the record saying I wasn’t sure if Luka was better. I’ll hold the L. Clearly Luka is the better offensive player. Tatum is a better defender but that doesn’t matter.

Overall Tatum had a good playoff run though. He isn’t the first really good player to have an awful finals and make up for it. The problem is there is no guarantee that you get back there. Youngster will be alright though. Looking like my broken leg PG comp i gave him

Oh it was you who said Tatum was on Luka’s level. Extremely disrespectful. I can’t believe you said that :smh:

As for jail tho. The last time I saw someone in jail like that was Kevin Durant two months ago by Boston.

At what point when y’all were watching the game did y’all know it was over? I felt it was over after Boston jumped on the right out the gate, and got walked down before the end of the 1st Qtr, and when Dray unleashed the heater.

FVa9UpTVEAEx-eC

At what point when y’all were watching the game did y’all know it was over? I felt it was over after Boston jumped on the right out the gate, and got walked down before the end of the 1st Qtr, and when Dray unleashed the heater.
When Draymond landed the three…that’s when I knew the Celtics did not have the luck of the Irish.

Oh it was you who said Tatum was on Luka’s level. Extremely disrespectful. I can’t believe you said that :smh:

As for jail tho. The last time I saw someone in jail like that was Kevin Durant two months ago by Boston.

Tatum was playing great basketball until the finals.

29/5/7 round 1. Good efficiency
27/6/5 against Milwaukee and Jrue. Good efficiency
26/8/5 against a good heat defense

All while playing great defense.

Then he really really really wet the bed.

1000x1332.jpeg.da5a0758ed714815b81f4fb2e14332b8

This shirt is mad lazy though. This is the NBA Finals, it looks like I got this shirt from a street vendor.

This is a shirt of a team that expects to lose. The digital era is killing keepsakes. There was no tickets, no programs, just lazy shirts and tickets on my phone.

Tatum of course.

But this is on Ime too. He was doing some weird **** this Finals.
Had that feeling about Ime too; but then I thought about it more and he was kind of stuck. Bob Williams wasn’t physically right so only could give them limited minutes. Smart was usually in foul trouble and their bench just disappeared.

With Tatum stinking it up on top of all that, I’m not sure what Udoka could have done to change the outcome.

1000x1332.jpeg.da5a0758ed714815b81f4fb2e14332b8

This shirt is mad lazy though. This is the NBA Finals, it looks like I got this shirt from a street vendor.

This is a shirt of a team that expects to lose. The digital era is killing keepsakes. There was no tickets, no programs, just lazy shirts and tickets on my phone.
It’s a team thing. Miami usually has a different program for each game

Had that feeling about Ime too; but then I thought about it more and he was kind of stuck. Bob Williams wasn’t physically right so only could give them limited minutes. Smart was usually in foul trouble and their bench just disappeared.

With Tatum stinking it up on top of all that, I’m not sure what Udoka could have done to change the outcome.
The needed a guard who could move the ball and start the offense. Like a Alonzo Ball or something lol

I watched it a little twisted at a Drive-In out in the sticks and did the ight imma head out meme at halftime

287954399_5931127216902931_7799979141738335989_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom