2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.20.15 AM.png
All this means is Lebron been to the finals 4 more times than Steph.

That’s a lot of fake Conference Finals MVPs

It was over after game 4 when GSW had them figured them out

Yessir. They figured them out after the game 3 loss. They should’ve walked them down, but got too tired in that comeback. But I saw it. Remember when I said this

The dubs have been down a couple of times in series, and won. Y’all just forgot.

2018 Rockets
2019 Rockets

They pulled those out after figure out some things. I think they figured something out in game 3 (2nd qtr to 3rd) I won’t say it. But y’all will see it tonight.

*****s was laughing. But they most definitely adjusted how they were guarding the jays drives and there close outs. Switched coverages too and diff matchups on D.

Masterclass. They won 3 skraight games after this.

I
Told
Yall
******s

ED3FF214-7B22-4A4B-8969-84035E92CAEB.gif

You can't have it both ways

You can't say Steph didn't impact Bron's resume, but when you look up the 3-5 players in "GOAT" contention, LeBron is the only one with a losing Finals record.

Half at the hands of Steph.

The past 8 years, Steph went to 6 of the Finals and won 4 of them. That's an Lakers/Bulls-esqe era.

The series was over when Poole hit that half court buzzer beater the other day
It was a wrap after that

Yessir. They figured them out after the game 3 loss. They should’ve walked them down, but got too tired in that comeback. But I saw it. Remember when I said this

*****s was laughing. But they most definitely adjusted how they were guarding the jays drives and there close outs. Switched coverages too and diff matchups on D.

Masterclass. They won 3 skraight games after this.

I
Told
Yall
******s

ED3FF214-7B22-4A4B-8969-84035E92CAEB.gif
Yup prior to Game 4, the help D on the Jay's drives came too late, by the time the Warriors help D came the C's were already too deep in the paint.

The Warriors extended their defense and like u said, they adjusted in how they defended the C's when Boston would attack the Warriors' closeouts.

Ntm, they also figured out their money lineup against the Celtics, which got Boston all discombobulated

Looney
Wiggins
Klay
Steph
GP

Last edited:
So if 2 people have the same amount of championships, but the one that been to finals 4 less times is better right?
When we judge GOATs, its a game of hardware AND percentages.

It's never been like this EVER before, but the rules had to be changed because no "GOAT" loses as much on the big stage than LeBron. So we had to changes the rules be inclusive.

No player ever in NBA history has worn more than 3 rings with a losing Finals record than LeBron.

Don’t forget, Boston lost this series by going big. You can’t play big and win in this league.
It's not cause BOS played 2 bigs, it's because Looney and Wiggins, who averaged 1.5 blks per game and almost 10 boards, played bigger than Horford and Williams the last 3 games.

There was a game where Boston outrebounded GS and still lost cause GSW had more points in the paint.

The Warriors were way more aggressive in attacking the rim on Offense the last three games. This has nothing to do with Bos playing 2 bigs because they were quite successful with it the first 3 games.

All the Warriors did was continue to employ Size and Length with Looney, Dray, Wiggins, and used thr size of Bjelica and Otto to bother Tatum and it was a wrap.

Boston had the bigs to win this series but their bigs got outplayed by the Warriors bigs the last three games.

Had MIL and their set of bigs made it to the Finals, its Giannis, Lopez, Portis, Middleton, and Ibaka imo who wins the the chip.

Additionally If Rob Williams was hampered by am ailing knee, that's another factor that went in the Warriors favor cause its clear that Timelord wore down as the series progressed.

The point being, a team still needs impact bigs (aka guys 6-8, 6-9 and over, um not just talkibg about yoyr traditional centers like Jokic, Embiid, AD) to win titles, and impact the series is exactly what Dray, Looney, Bjelica, Porter, and Wiggins all did. They may not be "traditional bigs" as in post up players or 7 footers but boy did those 6'9" and 6'10" and 6'8" players from the Warriors use every bit of their size and length to out-tough and outphysical the Celtics the last three games to make it seem like they were the "bigger" team at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom