2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph won without, with, and then without and Kevin Durant has never done it without Steph.

We cannot forget AGAINST too. People really forget the H2H. It matters.

But Steph & KD together are the two best basketball players at their peak playing together. Them dudes were UNREAL together. 1a/1b…leaning Steph

Kev been a dog. Since 2014

DBAA15FF-44CD-4B60-868B-BA7339D97DB4.jpeg

Big Bob :rofl:
Were you guys able to watch every game broadcast by NBC bay area??

We cannot forget AGAINST too. People really forget the H2H. It matters.

But Steph & KD together are the two best basketball players at their peak playing together. Them dudes were UNREAL together. 1a/1b…leaning Steph

Kev been a dog. Since 2014
Yup. The dominance undersold it. Other duos had to struggle before they started dominating, but Steph and KD were good from the get go and it legit bothered people and then bothered Kevin Durant in turn.

Steph & KD are the best duo ever. Some things about Shaq make me have to put them behind Steph & KD, and I don't think its perimeter biased related. Shaq had a glaring hole in his game with the Free Throws, and people would look to Stephs defense as a hole, but he has never been a bad defender and he strapped up every one of his matchups this playoffs while hanging putting teams away on offense. Steph doesn't have a glaring flaw in his game that's controllable unlike size.

kd is cursed with having bad point guards. westbrook and now kyrie

kd and steph complimented each other perfectly but kd couldnt swallow his pride when dray hurt his feelings.

biggest mistake ever. critics were gonna talk their **** regardless. midas whale have stayed with a winning franchise and win more titles.

This thread is so ridiculous. I rank Steph slightly ahead of KD but he couldn’t lick that guys boots for his first six years in the league. KD was all first team next to Kobe while Steph was riding bench to Monta. People always value late career success over early cause we’re addicted to tearing down/validating people after said tear down but everyone just enjoys getting wrapped into the hysteria of hot takism and trolling that there is no more real analysis or criticism anymore.

This thread is so ridiculous. I rank Steph slightly ahead of KD but he couldn’t lick that guys boots for his first six years in the league. KD was all first team next to Kobe while Steph was riding bench to Monta. People always value late career success over early cause we’re addicted to tearing down/validating people after said tear down but everyone just enjoys getting wrapped into the hysteria of hot takism and trolling that there is no more real analysis or criticism anymore.
Eh, its not Stephs fault that people didn't understand his talent yet to see the blatantly obvious that elite shooting is the most important thing about basketball. Steph Curry made us realize that, he changed basketball forever. IDK if many other guys have done that.

Kevin Durant really hasn't. He's changed basketball by... just being good at it? Kevin Durant doesn't have anything about his game that fundamentally changed how basketball has been played. His size and skill combo maybe, but he can't control his size, that's more random.

Steph Curry changed basketball with his shooting which is 100% all skill related. He did that. By himself. Shaq? Size played a factor. Jordan? Size played a factor. Its weird that basketball has a guy who is relatively undersized who's that good at it. Its a huge counter to what basketball is conventionally understood to be. If you make a top 10 list, Steph Curry is the smallest guy on it.

We really don't appreciate what Steph Curry has done for basketball enough.

Without a doubt, Steph is the exception to the rule though cause look at the next generation of superstars and it’s Giannis, jokic, Luka, Embiid all big dudes. So did Steph change the game or is he just the abberation, the greatest skilled player of all-time because of his shooting?

I’ve always compared Steph to Shaq because he just changes the geometry of the game so much, his effect on other teammates because of how you have to guard him is unquantifiable by any real data set. Same way with Shaq where he just sucked (pause) so many defenders to him that it made life easier for everyone around him.

Without a doubt, Steph is the exception to the rule though cause look at the next generation of superstars and it’s Giannis, jokic, Luka, Embiid all big dudes. So did Steph change the game or is he just the abberation, the greatest skilled player of all-time because of his shooting?

I’ve always compared Steph to Shaq because he just changes the geometry of the game so much, his effect on other teammates because of how you have to guard him is unquantifiable by any real data set. Same way with Shaq where he just sucked (pause) so many defenders to him that it made life easier for everyone around him.
This is why I dont think people appreciate Steph Curry enough because, in my opinion, he is. There's a part of his game that is not physically possible/less likely because of his size and it causes people to overlook how much it makes it apparent that he's better at basketball than them because they have this one glaring part of what makes a person good at basketball that is impossible for him to have. If Steph Curry was Jordan/Kobe/LeBron size he would be the unquestionable GOAT and I don't even wanna play nonsense hypotheticals but he's just the best guy at actually playing the sport to me.

Even though it probably would’ve been a Warriors sweep, part of me will always wonder what Jimmy Butler would’ve done in the finals against curry
Absolutely nothing. Curry been frying him since 2014. I would've loved Miami. Warriors in 4. Curry FMvp. What's meant to be will always be. Super Curry, Sandwich Curry, Rick n Morty Curry, they all got a FMvp in every multiverse.

draymond talking **** like this even though he was the reason they lost two games and is literally the worst statistical starting player EVER in the finals is why I can’t stand this team. Like damn y’all won now shut the **** up already.

Only dudes on that team that should be talking big **** are wiggins and curry. Everyone else needs to shut the **** up DAMN

this man klay is ****ing hilarious. damn near shot the celtics back into the game but i can't even be mad at him.

dude boutta lead the first ever all-watercraft sideshow in the bay

Klay gonna be way nicer next year. No rehab this summer. Able to workout and train for the next 4 months. It's about to get scary scary.

In Minny Wiggins scored but didn’t play defense or rebound as projected…Plus he wasn’t a passer so couldn’t make plays for anybody else …Add all of that to the losing and his rep for not having heart/caring, definitely can see why yo could be viewed as a disappointing #1 pick

Now he’s playing well as a high level role player on another contending team , great for him but more was expected
Coaching plays a role into it as well. Minny ain’t have the best set of coaches for player development.

cant wait til Methodical Management Methodical Management exposes this burner account

you know its someone who posts in this same thread too because people with burner accounts just cant help themselves
Remember “coast2coast” from the old forums?

If not, consider yourself lucky.

Sports “fandom” for some people is like the fountain of adolescence. No matter how old they get, they never mature.

You hate to see it.

Kobrick=something a dweeb would come up with

My 4 year old doesn’t even make up names that corny
Yeah, that's a dumb insult of a name.
I'm from LA and hated the lakers during the kobe years. Mainly because i am a Spurs fan. But I seen that man play in person a lot. The greatest thing I've ever seen him do in person was putting up 60+ in 3 qrts on Dallas. That dude was special and partly why I hate(d) the lakers. No one I feared more even if my spurs were up double digits with 4 mins left in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom