2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
756E31AA-999C-45A7-B23E-A8C63B612F01.jpeg
I'm crying

Bro Klay a freaking psycho. I love it. This is amazing. Dawg bro gotta go unleashed indefinitely. Klay be wanting all the smoke. And drunk Klay dgaf. I'm already ready for next year. These boys still hungry.

#5..

Jordan’s “era” was like 8 years.

Lebron was the undisputed best player in the league for 13 years. Stop the lies. Anyways moving to the less terrible part of your take.

Lebron and Steph aren’t close to Equals at all. If you are saying Steph is equal to Lebron you’re saying Steph is a top 3 player of all time.

Y’all are drunk.
Best for 13 yrs you say....3 rings?

And..

A bubble pin.

:sick:

some folks think it’s impossible to cheer for LeBron while respecting Steph’s career.

Bron and Steph dominated this era in different ways —people can debate who’s better than who all day but the fact remains that they’re the best of their contemporaries. We’re just lucky to be witnessing greatness :pimp:
True. Kobe was to Duncan as Bron is to Curry.

If you a true fan of the sport, you gotta appreciate and cheer for them both just for their talent and skill level alone

hes my personal fav. watched him his entire career. was so pumped when the warriors traded for him.

with injuries he lost a few steps athletically but he tranformed himself into an even better player.

even though i dont care for the kings he put that franchise on the map. he was the first big man i ever seen who was a threat to have a triple double any given night. his passing was highly underrated.

if it wasnt for shaq and kobe hed probably have a ring.
Webber had all around skills man, definitely one of the best PF's for a handful of years during a career from '94-'08 that saw him play against two different generations of elite PF's.

The era he played in had the all time greatest collection of All-Star power forwards ever. We talkin CWebb, Mailman, Barkley, Duncan, KG, Wallace, JO'Neal, Rodman, DColeman, Baker, Nowitzki, Bosh, PGasol, Bosh, Randolph, Stoudemire. Damn.

Imagine if those guys played today, adapted to the times, practiced 1000 threes per day, and still had their post up ability.

Why don’t you count Steph curry as a PG.

I just want ONE person to give me a solid argument, other than APG.

Y’all just saw how meaningless individual assist numbers can be with Russ. And how NOT shooting more Nash/Cp3/Stockton can be a detriment to the team.

What Point Guard thing does Steph Curry not do?

You could argue, his game 5. 16pts/8ast/2to is a great game for like Chris Paul :lol:. And y’all call that a bad game cuz he shot poorly.

Doesnt fit the traditional sense of a PG which is a distributor. Not saying he doesnt, not saying its a knock on him either. No biggie really.

I think the eye test is deceptive.

Steph has been the best superstar i’ve ever seen at making a team much better than the sum of its parts. That’s not just on him that’s with Kerrs flexibility as a coach to build a system that allows Steph to do that. But his style of basketball and impact to tertiary players is unlike anyone i’ve seen in modern era. He allows players to unlock and use all of their offensive potential because what he does is give them either 4 on 3 or 1 on 1 opportunities all while moving around and touching the ball and not just standing in a corner.

Bron is the polar opposite of Steph. He has such individual brilliance and dominance over a game. He has the opposite impact though I feel where he diminishes the capability of the players around him and turns them into spot up shooters. And because he’s so good that might be all that’s needed.

In my eyes, when these two styles meet the steph system is a better one over the long haul because his players are more involved in winning and losing. I know we love to glorify steph or lebron but the rest of these guys were all at one point the absolute baddest man on their local state level. Even Looney was dubbed the next KD. They have skills to use that sometimes become dormant because they are forced to become so role specific at the NBA level usually by most teams.
I had to comment on this and I can’t believe y’all let this slide :smh: :smh:

I’m all for giving Steph his flowers and I don’t believe it has to be this OR that

But to say Lebron not just didn’t make his teammates better, but he diminished them is so reckless and ignorant 🤮🤮🤮

Tbh yeah you could say that about a lotta super stars- some guys were amazing but if you played w/ em you had to take a back seat to allow their greatness to shine which was what was best for the team. MJ, Kobe, AI, etc. All time greats but did they make their teammates better? Debatable.

U cannot say that about Lebron… he always brought his teammates up and made the game easier for them. That’s something you can do when you could play any position on the floor and be elite at it. Combined with his hoops iq and unselfishness mentality, I’d say Lebron was as good as anyone the game has seen at the cliche of making his teammates better.

It’s easy to say what about Bosh and Love. But it shouldn’t take a genius to know they were great as big fish in a little pond that would never, never ever reach the highest level w/them as 1A. They had to take a backseat simply because their talent wasn’t on that level. They were great enough to recognize how to adjust their game and maximize more limited skill sets to help win. That’s not a knock on Lebron, just a fact Bosh/Love were a step below.

Anyways just couldn’t let that ignorance slide lol. Don’t let this new lbj version give you memory loss

I had to comment on this and I can’t believe y’all let this slide :smh: :smh:

I’m all for giving Steph his flowers and I don’t believe it has to be this OR that

But to say Lebron not just didn’t make his teammates better, but he diminished them is so reckless and ignorant 🤮🤮🤮

Tbh yeah you could say that about a lotta super stars- some guys were amazing but if you played w/ em you had to take a back seat to allow their greatness to shine which was what was best for the team. MJ, Kobe, AI, etc. All time greats but did they make their teammates better? Debatable.

U cannot say that about Lebron… he always brought his teammates up and made the game easier for them. That’s something you can do when you could play any position on the floor and be elite at it. Combined with his hoops iq and unselfishness mentality, I’d say Lebron was as good as anyone the game has seen at the cliche of making his teammates better.

It’s easy to say what about Bosh and Love. But it shouldn’t take a genius to know they were great as big fish in a little pond that would never, never ever reach the highest level w/them as 1A. They had to take a backseat simply because their talent wasn’t on that level. They were great enough to recognize how to adjust their game and maximize more limited skill sets to help win. That’s not a knock on Lebron, just a fact Bosh/Love were a step below.

Anyways just couldn’t let that ignorance slide lol. Don’t let this new lbj version give you memory loss

Don’t think u get it. He does diminish their skills but usually it’s okay and still leads to a close to a chip because he himself is so great and does so much out there. On that same token, it’s why we see his teams falter though at the highest levels. They are usually so reliant on him and his greatness and when they play teams at the upper echelon that have game plan discipline and team strategy like the Mavs, Warriors, and Spurs they don’t look all that amazing and look quite beatable. It’s not Lebron it’s just the style of hoops of one person dribbling a lot that does this.

If you go back and watch Jordan bulls for example i don’t have this same critique of MJ. He played in a more movement based off offense where the ball had energy and others could find seams to attack in different places and at different times.

We’ve all seen LBJ super powered teams struggle against cold ice Duncan and Pop teams, the engine and heart style of the Warriors, and especially the Mavs.

Remember “coast2coast” from the old forums?

If not, consider yourself lucky.

Sports “fandom” for some people is like the fountain of adolescence. No matter how old they get, they never mature.

You hate to see it.
wow havent heard that name in years

imagine signing up to a sneaker site just to talk down on a deceased athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom