2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'd both probably shoot the 3 more like everyone else but this is just adjusting for pace only not their shot profiles or efficiency.

This seems about right. But they probably wouldn’t play 40mpg though. That’s another thing needed to be taken into account.

Pretty clear they would average over 35ppg. Which is what they both averaged in their respective times.

So the point is moot.

Thunder announcer:

B4512B8F-E72B-4E57-8FEA-1D517A5CAE65.jpeg

Hey JaMychal, you playing with us this year?

JaMychal:

D4E7BADA-7C9F-4C1A-9E23-44C328BAB8DD.gif

Was Steph ever really a Point Guard >D

Yeah. He still is. Why don’t you think he is a point guard? Is it APG numbers for you?

Was he more a PG, when he averaged almost 9apg in 2014?….

Or is he more of a PG now, because he sets up his entire team with his mix of on/off ball playmaking and creation…leading to historically great offenses and providing easy shots for his teammates? Isn’t that what a PG is supposed to do?

plus the fact the league was mostly white. Nothing before black people were allowed to play counts at all. And even the era when there was a few but everybody also worked down at the Steel plant in the day time and in the NBA by night, barely. But don't show me Jerry West and Pistol Pete clip and expect me to be moved, when the 15th man on any NBA roster could time travel to their era and would be looked at like an alien. Seriously, Perry Jones relatively stunk in the NBA, fizzled out. Tell me who in the 70s and before is guarding him, or even scoring on him for that matter. Those dudes had to look down at the ball when they dribbled

"I did it and I was an All-Star this year and champion, so that was the good part, just not missing out on the year, the best year of my career," Wiggins added. "But for my body, I just don't like putting all that stuff in my body, so I didn't like that and I didn't like that it wasn't my choice."

So he has no clue how mRNA vaccines work. Cool.

edit: :rofl: @ I had the best year of my career...BUT

Every single offensive stat today should have an asterisk. New shot clock rules changed everything.

Nah.
Adjust for minutes played.
Adjust for way more transition opportunities in the 80/90s because you were sending 4 to the offensive glass.
Adjust how you had to hard double or it wasn’t illegal defense.

I too, wish Andrew hadn't gotten the vaccine so this propaganda wouldn't be running rampant again, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom