2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw….

Is it true NT made the Jordan crying meme?
Yup and then Boxden, TheColi and KTT all stole it

We made it a hot line but they made it a hot song
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Real talk, she would be nothing without us

She needs to show her gratitude to each and every one of us...........by buying everyone a washer and dryer set
I can’t believe it took til 2022, or I am just now seeing them, for Kenmore, Whirlpool’n’em to realize they could put the washer and dryer in the same machine, when the last 20 minutes of a wash cycle has always been the washer spinning your clothes to dry them some. Its not like small apartments are new either, Ninjahood and su madre been jumping over piles of sneakers in a rent controlled walk in closet beknownst to Nt since like the late 90s

Ben Baller posting Kim Kardashian on here was like her initial breakout to the Internet and thereby pop culture. Then came the tape.
Damn, and Jennifer Freeman was tryna get at him and a random interstate truck stop (he said she had bad breathe lol) way before she was marrying NbA players and trying to burn them with irons

nt is pretty much the start of all things

Just want to say how happy I am these Knicks are being headed by a patient and calculating individual like Leon Rose. Understands where he needs to take direction and put together and excellent staff.

That said I hope they all memba that they don’t NEED to make the trade for Spida. Utah is in no position of power end of day. If he really wants NYC he’ll come this summer, AS break, or the next offseason and Utah isn’t in for a fleece either.

Really just want Ainge to fail at every turn. **** that ***.

NT got so many contributions to the world.

Rosa Acosta
Wolf Tees
Jordan crying meme

And yet, we still ain't get a collab from Nike :smh:

Nelson C probably calling up Beaverton like...
what-more-do-you-want.gif
With the amount of lurkers I’m honestly surprised that the “pizza party” and “pops like the finest champagne” for Bred 1s didn’t get abused as much

draya? Not in a literal way I dont think, obviously they favor rappers and ballplayers. But idk, Ive seen Teanna Trump and Cherokee D’*** before str8 selling. If she bought me a dishwasher I’d definitely prewash then wash her dishes then hand dry. All of the latter of course being a euphemism for Id enjoy to partake in the sex with her

Last edited:
draya? Not in a literal way I dont think, obviously they favor rappers and ballplayers. But idk, Ive seen Teanna Trump and Cherokee D’*** before str8 selling. If she bought me a dishwasher I’d definitely prewash then wash her dishes then hand dry. All of the latter or course being a euphemism for Id enjoy to partake in the sex with her
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom