2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff y’all google

11285167-D78A-4157-87EF-4A0FE626D6DF.png

(Ignore cousins)
I’ve never looked at it like this but LeBron beating the Warriors that year really created the greatest team of all time. As basketball fans, everyone should be happy the Cavs fans won that series. Would love to see KD find his way back there.

One of my favorite developments of the Offseason Thread, is MVP MVP workload coincidentally lightening up when there aren't any more regular season games being played.

Load Management! :pimp:

***** was SOOOOOOO loud before the season and then got ghost and blamed it on a new job and covid :sick:

ZERO integrity. West Coast Buc Em.

Edit - I was lurking that Lakers thread and they chased him outta there too for a minute when Russ went full Keystone Cop. Pathetic.

***** was SOOOOOOO loud before the season and then got ghost and blamed it on a new job and covid :sick:

ZERO integrity. West Coast Buc Em.

Edit - I was lurking that Lakers thread and they chased him outta there too for a minute when Russ went full Keystone Cop. Pathetic.

Another one.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Full blown lying about the Laker thread too, but continue. You'll get an autograph as well.

Cross country riding is some nastee stuff

Another one.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Full blown lying about the Laker thread too, but continue. You'll get an autograph as well.

Cross country riding is some nastee stuff

I ain't lying about ****. You literally couldn't take your own fanbase slandering your boy and you started *****ing about them and then got missing :lol:

Worst fanbase in the league

All this constant *****ing & moaning...worst fanbase in the league

Worst fanbase in the league.

Now you're thirsting for Kyrie. How nasty is that?

Can't wait til Bron leave ya'll bum asses high and dry and you get back to your true colors on him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom