2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
l6zrs73rmdb91.jpg
swoon-turned.gif

I haven’t read through one of these contracts however I’m willing to wager there’s something written in there about potentially being traded.

Americans need to start reading the contracts they put their John Hancock’s on

Not to be THAT guy or take it THERE but are we really going to ignore the employee vs. employer dynamic of these types of contracts? Not trying to make this “Us” vs. “Them” but each party has different authority they can exercise as well as duties and responsibilities to uphold. I do not think you can compare an employee wanting to leave for personal reasons to an employer wanting/needing to turnover staff for business reasons.

There’s an argument to be made that Curry has surpassed Jordan. Peak-wise, it’s obvious. No other player has dominated the league the way steph has. If he continues to produce at a similar rate for a couple seasons, he’ll have the longevity edge, too.

Sigh, the BiStephuals back on the propaganda tour again.
So here is thing….the NTers who you refer to as “Bistephuals” did not even start this whole mess. Yesterday afternoon the homie earldagoat earldagoat posted the clips of BOBBY MARKS saying Steph was #2 on live television during NBA Today. Somehow that turned into an all out food fight about how good AD was/wasn’t and Steph’s peak (unrelated topics but were being talked about simultaneously) with arguments on both sides of each discussion from a variety of posters. Eem brought JD617 JD617 out of the shadows.

So to say that this is a result of a “Bistephual Propaganda Tour” is disingenuous and inaccurate. Blame ESPN. If Bobby Marks doesn’t make that wild claim then there would be no talk of Steph being #2, Steph’s peak >>> *, Steph being the best since Jordan, etc.

Y’all keep letting the mainstream media win :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom