2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else sick and tired of this summers free agency bc of the KD kYrie and now Mitchell trades? Daily updates that yields nothing while rest is league stands and watches. By now we shoulda seen nearly all teams complete their free agency but like half are just waiting for the sorry *** nets. Make your move dammit

Between Lavine, DeRozan, Lonzo, Ayo, Coby, Caruso, potentially some Dalen Terry minutes... Where is Chicago gonna find 20-25 minutes a night for Dragic?
Lonzo is always hurt. Derozen is a PF. Coby sucks and is on the block. Caruso and Ayo are big guards/small wings

So this is what you move to after the Steph chapter has closed?
There’s people calling Steph the 2nd greatest player of all time.

My views that Steph is 10-12 greatest player of all-time is more objective and grounded in reality than theirs.

Last edited:
1657722635531.png

Yea I honestly doubt anyone on this site has ever called Steph #2 of all time. You just made that up for bulletin board material man.
Go back a few pages Bobby Marks said it and there was a discussion. If you can’t be bothered to do that than that’s cool too.

So you feel he is #2 on the all-time list?

I come in peace. Just trying to make sure QU!K QU!K has an actual face to his mission.

Accolades. Impact. Ability to bend defenses. You don’t have to agree. I’m not trying to go back and forth today about Steph but some of us been telling y’all for years what time it was. A true alien. One of one.

Have a blessed day

Accolades. Impact. Ability to bend defenses. You don’t have to agree. I’m not trying to go back and forth today about Steph but some of us been telling y’all for years what time it was. A true alien. One of one.

Have a blessed day

Oh now you want to be peaceful?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom