2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't lying about ****. You literally couldn't take your own fanbase slandering your boy and you started *****ing about them and then got missing :lol:

Now you're thirsting for Kyrie. How nasty is that?

Can't wait til Bron leave ya'll bum asses high and dry and you get back to your true colors on him too.
😭 you must not have lurked very long if this is considered getting ran out. This is an annual occurrence at various point by various members calling out fans and the players themselves.

When Wardell retires you won't even have anything left to enjoy, which will be sad for you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This was tough to watch. Hated seeing Shawn have to do his brother like this :frown:

😭 you must not have lurked very long if this is considered getting ran out. This is an annual occurrence at various point by various members calling out fans and the players themselves.

When Wardell retires you won't even have anything left to enjoy, which will be sad for you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Won't be any sadder than you having to watch Russ now

The holiday is over and the first full week back at work got y’all wildin :lol:
I ain’t forget about you either
1657727720743.gif

Just for the record, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is once again responsible for starting the Steph talk/melee.

Yall let him get aWAY with murder.

It's such an absurd take that it warrants minimum engagement nothing more though. Giannis only current player that got a legitimate shot at cracking the top 5 all time.

It's such an absurd take that it warrants minimum engagement nothing more though. Giannis only current player that got a legitimate shot at cracking the top 5 all time.

Yea, sometimes I wonder if dude secretly works for the Warriors the way he defends Steph at times. I seriously don't get it. And the mods keep letting him do it.

Some of you have already decided I’m racist so there’s no point in trying to convince you I’m not.

Just for the record, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is once again responsible for starting the Steph talk/melee.

Yall let him get aWAY with murder.

Why do you folks act like the claims they make about posts/posters in here can’t be verified?

Cashflow Cashflow posted a YT video of Steph’s 62 performance.

~1.5 later, after making several posts about other subjects, you quoted QU!K QU!K ’s post from YESTERDAY about this season being ‘Do or Die’ for Zion with the response “So this is what you move to after the Steph chapter has closed?”

QU!K QU!K said there were people calling Steph #2 all-time and from that point on, you goaded him to try to name a name.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said he was the best since Jordan, you asked him if he was #2 all-time and he replied “Accolades. Impact. Ability to bend defenses. You don’t have to agree. I’m not trying to go back and forth today about Steph…” and he even wished you a blessed day.

Pandemonium ensued.

You were clearly the architect of this entire debacle and are now trying to pin on it on someone else. @DCAllRepublican breaking out the GOP, Fox News tactics. Sad :smh: |l

Why do you folks act like the claims they make about posts/posters in here can’t be verified?

~1.5 later, after making several posts about other subjects, you quoted QU!K QU!K ’s post from YESTERDAY about this season being ‘Do or Die’ for Zion with the response “So this is what you move to after the Steph chapter has closed?”

QU!K QU!K said there were people calling Steph #2 all-time and from that point on, you goaded him to try to name a name.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said he was the best since Jordan, you asked him if he was #2 all-time and he replied “Accolades. Impact. Ability to bend defenses. You don’t have to agree. I’m not trying to go back and forth today about Steph…” and he even wished you a blessed day.

Pandemonium ensued.

You were clearly the architect of this entire debacle and are now trying to pin on it on someone else. @DCAllRepublican breaking out the GOP, Fox News tactics. Sad :smh: |l
Accountability is a foreign language to Jemele, she's a woman

Pandemonium ensued.

You see it

Pandemonium ensued.

You've been here too long to still get DC'd :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom