2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you folks act like the claims they make about posts/posters in here can’t be verified?

@Cashflow posted a YT video of Steph’s 62 performance.

~1.5 later, after making several posts about other subjects, you quoted QU!K QU!K ’s post from YESTERDAY about this season being ‘Do or Die’ for Zion with the response “So this is what you move to after the Steph chapter has closed?”

QU!K QU!K said there were people calling Steph #2 all-time and from that point on, you goaded him to try to name a name.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers said he was the best since Jordan, you asked him if he was #2 all-time and he replied “Accolades. Impact. Ability to bend defenses. You don’t have to agree. I’m not trying to go back and forth today about Steph…” and he even wished you a blessed day.

Pandemonium ensued.

You were clearly the architect of this entire debacle and are now trying to pin on it on someone else. @DCAllRepublican breaking out the GOP, Fox News tactics. Sad :smh: |l

Don’t take this bait, y’all. Just weather the storm.

1657729001854.gif
It was obvious as he didn’t even drop the “I come in peace”

Don’t ever call me cute, B
Getting called cute. storm2006 storm2006 getting hit with a “beloved” yesterday

I wouldn’t be mad by any means but it’s a weird backcourt defensively

Someone yesterday called NYK sending 6 FRPs to Utah for Spida and I thought that was absurd but it may actually be a thing
:wow:

Brunson
Spida
RJ
????
Mitch

Bench: Rose?, Quickley?, Hartenstein?

For salary is it either Randle OR Fournier + filler +picks or is it Randle AND Fournier + picks (Utah dumps another salary)? I would think one of those two has to be attached because they are your second and third largest salaries.

What would the Knicks objective be as far as team building in trying to acquire D. Mitch. Wouldn't they just be basically being the same as when Juju had that breakout season?

What would the Knicks objective be as far as team building in trying to acquire D. Mitch. Wouldn't they just be basically being the same as when Juju had that breakout season?
And that to them was a dream season. Let them have it. Making playoffs 3-4 times in a row would be great for their morale.

Reactions: MVP
Acquire the talent, figure the rest out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom