2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truth. Putin is asking for a Russian terrorist responsible for arms dealings in the United States. You know how many bodies he’s probably responsible for?

All this for Brittney Griner? It’s too much.

Also I know Griner HAD to be informed PLENTY of times before traveling to Russia “follow their laws, you do not want to get arrested in a foreign country - especially Russia”.

I traveled abroad in College and that was literally the first thing they sat us down to make sure we knew.

And it was Italy - a fellow NATO and EU member.

The “Merchant of Death”. Thats some wild movie bad guy nickname.

Eff it, do the exchange and then just send the team out to go get his *** back.

And yall think KD going to the Suns for ****ing Aytons soft ***, Bridges and Cam + picks? :lol:
That's actually a solid offer :lol:

Borderline 23 year old All-Star who proved he can improve his defense, 25 year old 2nd place DPOY finisher who also shot 37% from 3 and a 25 year old Playoff Rotation player who can guard multiple positions and shot 42% from 3 + whatever picks

That's actually a solid offer :lol:

Borderline 23 year old All-Star who proved he can improve his defense, 25 year old 2nd place DPOY finisher who also shot 37% from 3 and a 25 year old Playoff Rotation player who can guard multiple positions and shot 42% from 3 + whatever picks

Picks aside, Id rather take KAT/Ant over those 3 honestly.

was under the assumption Taj was still there. Usually one Center is a stretch big.

Taj's deal is fully non-guaranteed. Beat reporters making it seem like he'll eventually be waived & re-sign for the minimum.

Thats my point, Nets didnt want that offer yet people think the Suns offer would get KD? :sick:
I don't think that's what that report was saying lol. The report said the Wolves declined that supposed offer

If they set on trading KD they are probably going to need to lower their asking price. Raptors, Pels and Suns can all offer a great amount of talent without gutting their rosters

I don't think that's what that report was saying lol. The report said the Wolves declined that supposed offer

If they set on trading KD they are probably going to need to lower their asking price. Raptors, Pels and Suns can all offer a great amount of talent without gutting their rosters

My bad, Nets didnt want that offer***

And im saying if they didnt want that offer why would the want the Suns offer, which people think is still a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom