2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, all this adding up lead me to believe that all his anti flag rhetoric and racoon meat talking points is just a facade in a complex and elaborate plan in order to reinforce the maga propaganda on here. Don't get fooled, aepps20 aepps20 and him are in cahoots.
Stay woke

He probably doesn’t even like Steph. Just wanted to infiltrate the “ops” on behalf of his racist Canadian pal to get intel :smh:

Interestingly, as was the case with the white music appreciation session we had, this Caucasian NBA player celebration can be traced back to @antidope :nerd:
Word, all this adding up lead me to believe that all his anti flag rhetoric and racoon meat talking points is just a facade in a complex and elaborate plan in order to reinforce the maga propaganda on here. Don't get fooled, aepps20 aepps20 and him are in cahoots.
Stay woke
Man, lawdog1 lawdog1 legit don't like buddy. 🤣
*Edit - to be fair, anti’s comment was about this being a particularly poverty era in the NBA for white American players, but it is what got the convo started :lol:
Lil late for 'to be fair.' 😂 The deed is done, pitchforks are sharpened.

-foe

These countries don't give AF. I wouldn't have high hopes if I was her (no pun).
Interestingly enough, Thailand used to have strict *** laws against drugs and they just legalized marijuana. You can literally buy some in food truck-like right in the street

If Joe Biden froze up all the offshore assets of all the Russian Oligarchs…

They’d probably send Brittney back quick.
russian-oligarchs-billionaires.jpg

Last edited:
She might have to just do that bid. I don't know about trading someone called the Merchant of Death.

Exactly. The trade machine got dudes delusional thinking an exchange should be easy to work out. Joe is not trying to get fleeced out here :lol:

This is the truth. Putin is asking for a Russian terrorist responsible for arms dealings in the United States. You know how many bodies he’s probably responsible for?

All this for Brittney Griner? It’s too much.

Also I know Griner HAD to be informed PLENTY of times before traveling to Russia “follow their laws, you do not want to get arrested in a foreign country - especially Russia”.

I traveled abroad in College and that was literally the first thing they sat us down to make sure we knew.

And it was Italy - a fellow NATO and EU member.

Last edited:
“Eat” a 10 yr bid?

:sick:

1-2 years ok fine, I can stomach that...kinda. But TEN?
This is so wild. Ninjas still taking long bids for archaic drug laws.
An American got LIFE in Turkey for Hash in the 70's. And that was without an ongoing conflict.

An Australian girl got 20 years in Bali for weed in 2005.

These countries don't give AF. I wouldn't have high hopes if I was her (no pun).
It really is a sad tale of accountability and common sense.

From a utilitarian point of view, do we get Brittney Griner back and unleash the Merchant of Death?

It’s sucks that these women are risking their lives and welfare for more money due to the pay disparity for women’s sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom