2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truth. Putin is asking for a Russian terrorist responsible for arms dealings in the United States. You know how many bodies he’s probably responsible for?

All this for Brittney Griner? It’s too much.

Also I know Griner HAD to be informed plenty of times before traveling to Russia “follow their laws, you do not want to get arrested in a foreign country - especially Russia”.

I traveled abroad in College in that was literally the first thing they sat us down to make sure we knew.

Putin saw Gobert go for five players+four firsts and decided to shoot his shot :lol:

But on a serious note, everyone I have talked to personally has said something similar about how they have always been taught not to get jammed up overseas and that was just for vacation. She has been hooping internationally for a minute so I would suspect that she knew this but maybe she forgot?

The larger issue that THEY do not want you to talk about though is what spiderjericho spiderjericho brought up - if the WNBA wages weren’t so low, these women would not have to go overseas to work during the OFFseason and this would not have happened.

She probably would have skated in a lot of other countries too. Not sure why she chose to play there in the first place. Back in the early 2010s they tried to get me to go to Moscow for work. I am sure it would have been a nice experience but I was not trying to take that chance :lol:

Alot of ****** be pullin up to MLK just to take pictures. Beal in the middle of it. **** you mean *****. They take pictures and pull up when they not allowed to. One thing about it, if you a real one, you don't mind checkin in.

Beal check in wit the real ones. That's why he in the middle of MLK.

60jiesp94vp81.jpg

Imagine being damn near a billionaire talking bout checking in.

Putin saw Gobert go for five players+four firsts and decided to shoot his shot :lol:

But on a serious note, everyone I have talked to personally has said something similar about how they have always been taught not to get jammed up overseas and that was just for vacation. She has been hooping internationally for a minute so I would suspect that she knew this but maybe she forgot?

The larger issue that THEY do not want you to talk about though is what spiderjericho spiderjericho brought up - if the WNBA wages weren’t so low, these women would not have to go overseas to work during the OFFseason and this would not have happened.

She probably would have skated in a lot of other countries too. Not sure why she chose to play there in the first place. Back in the early 2010s they tried to get me to go to Moscow for work. I am sure it would have been a nice experience but I was not trying to take that chance :lol:

But to get that done you need millions of people watching the WNBA….

Or you can start taking money away from the NBPA to pay the women (Don’t see that happening).

Yeah. If I knew I was going to Russia, North Korea, China, Cuba, Saudia Arabia, Iran, and a few others. I’d find our do’s and don’ts.

She DID the crime. Issue is she’s a high profile prisoner and it’s a minor crime.

Merchant of Death. Yo, you don’t get that name from playing skelley, darts, buying Bitcoin or being an artist.

I saw the if it were Lebron posts. And I’m going to assume he wouldn’t be so daft.

I got a few tickets recently for crossing through a few states I didn’t know the traffic laws for. Just accepted it due to my prior ignorance. Can’t really argue with the law.

I DO hope she gets to come home soon. And a lot of these WNBA stars opt not to play there in the future or exercise caution ESPECIALLY during these tense political tensions between Russia and the US.

Word I was so confused :lol:

Because you probably don't know how they move over there when it comes to their penal system. Do some background and you'll understand that a 10 year bid in one of those backwards countries is like a county sentence over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom