2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts.

Im one of the biggest Russ detractors….and think he is arguably one of the most selfish on court basketball players of all time….but dude was incredible as a #2 option, and was deserving of his sympathy mvp in 2017.

He cheated the game tho, and paying for it now. Oh well
Super flawed. One of the most stubborn players ever too. Probably could’ve been even better as a HoF guy. But he had a crazy run as a #2 and injury luck probably cost them a title.

dead-out.gif

So with Steph being a 99 in 2K, all that means is when you square up against the Dubs he automatically starts off 11 of 14 from deep.

Oregon was nasty in the one NCAA video game with The Lukes and Fred Jones :pimp:
You know who else was nasty in those games? Those early 00s Gonzaga teams. They were LOADED with white shooters and I swear EA Sports made it so they could not miss.

Casey Calvary
Dan Dickau
Blake Stepp
Adam Morrison

I want to say it was Dickau who was like prime Steph when you played on the hardest difficulty but Stepp was up there too in later versions during the back half of his collegiate career :lol:

Umar probably rolling over in his FDMG donations right now because of all this Caucasian appreciation :smh:
Interestingly, as was the case with the white music appreciation session we had, this Caucasian NBA player celebration can be traced back to antidope antidope :nerd:

*Edit - to be fair, anti’s comment was about this being a particularly poverty era in the NBA for white American players, but it is what got the convo started :lol:

Last edited:
Just realized Jimmer fredette is only 33
He used to be walking bucket. Use to give is who and sdsu fits

I know he had short stints in the league. Surprised he hasnt landed a spot off shooting alone. Guess it never translated in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom