2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

1657172598481.gif

You guys are not helping American-White Basketball pride with these player highlights.

:lol:

Bird is the last superstar. Those are the facts. Never saw him play but everything I’ve ever seen - he was ruthless.

Maybe you could argue Stockton, idk. I don’t really care. :lol:

As an Iverson fan as a kid…Matt Geiger was money from the below when the offense broke down.

Tmac really played with Pat Garrity, Andrew Deqlerq, Mike Miller, and like a whole bunch of white stretch bigs. Crazy m

Troy Murhphy was a double double machine. Damn, I miss the old NBA from like 96-06

Great times

come on man you old you know better how you aint got chris mullin on there?
Someone already mentioned Mullin a few pages back otherwise you already know!

Then there's the great Drazen Petrovic plus
Screenshot_20220706-234454_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-234621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-234705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220706-235519_Google.jpg

Last edited:
As an Iverson fan as a kid…Matt Geiger was money from the below when the offense broke down.

Tmac really played with Pat Garrity, Andrew Deqlerq, Mike Miller, and like a whole bunch of white stretch bigs. Crazy m

Troy Murhphy was a double double machine. Damn, I miss the old NBA from like 96-06

Great times
The only TMac EYE recognize :pimp:
1657179679422.jpeg

He was Canadian but if we are counting Nash then TMac has to count too. People forget he was a bucket off the bench after that championship run when he started getting burn in Jersey and when they traded him back to Philly :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom