2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This don’t change that he thrived at the highest level. We acting like 2012-2016 didn’t exist?

Facts.

Im one of the biggest Russ detractors….and think he is arguably one of the most selfish on court basketball players of all time….but dude was incredible as a #2 option, and was deserving of his sympathy mvp in 2017.

He cheated the game tho, and paying for it now. Oh well

D306350D-40FA-4AD0-995A-CBB115081D71.jpeg

E9A8D9A1-7228-4129-A6CB-33E34619C33B.jpeg

DB8307B5-3C8E-4052-8FE0-C85363F0092A.jpeg

At 195, pretty much everyone.
:lol:

I guess I just feel like it’s a bit of an overrated thing with him. There aren’t a ton of dudes in the league that are just going to focus on backing him down. Most guys games aren’t really built like that. And he’s still got a 7’6” wingspan in your way.

I think he’s ultimately going to be used in a Timelord-esque free safety role anyways. He gets bullied by more physical guys too but still makes a huge impact.

Wizards got nothing else. No other star, no young high potential just Brad and they love Brad, he loves being in DC. You only worth what somebody's welling to give you.

manny.png

DC (the city) don’t rock with Beal like that. I been living out here for a year…and ain’t seen not one Beal jersey/billboard or hearing bout him on the radio.

He just don’t got “it”. Shorty avg 30….and no one cares :lol:.

Eh, there have been worse periods in the league for white American players between when Bird retired and now. Herro, despite his flaws, is better than previous “great white hopes” like Keith VanHorn, Luke Jackson, etc. Chet might be legit.

Then there’s guys like Kennard, Duncan Robinson, Payton Pritchard, Plumlee, TJ McConnell, Austin Reaves* and some other who are serviceable.
The whites need this generations Kyle korver or JJ reddick. Where are those snipers at

DC (the city) don’t rock with Beal like that. I been living out here for a year…and ain’t seen not one Beal jersey/billboard or hearing bout him on the radio.

Folks like Brad he just not a superstar. He don't have a aura that people gravitate to.

:lol:

I guess I just feel like it’s a bit of an overrated thing with him. There aren’t a ton of dudes in the league that are just going to focus on backing him down. Most guys games aren’t really built like that. And he’s still got a 7’6” wingspan in your way.

I think he’s ultimately going to be used in a Timelord-esque free safety role anyways. He gets bullied by more physical guys too but still makes a huge impact.
If you can put him in the rim with ease none of his measurables mean anything :lol:

Regardless, I ultimately don’t think any of his deficiencies right now at 20 years old are actually gonna matter long-term.

I don’t know why I find it so shocking Beal was drafted in 2012. Doesn’t it feel like he’s around a 2016 draft pick? Like he’s not 10 years in…

Alot of ****** be pullin up to MLK just to take pictures. Beal in the middle of it. **** you mean *****. They take pictures and pull up when they not allowed to. One thing about it, if you a real one, you don't mind checkin in.

Beal check in wit the real ones. That's why he in the middle of MLK.

60jiesp94vp81.jpg

Alot of ****** be pullin up to MLK just to take pictures. Beal in the middle of it. **** you mean *****. They take pictures and pull up when they not allowed to. One thing about it, if you a real one, you don't mind checkin in.

Beal check in wit the real ones. That's why he in the middle of MLK.

60jiesp94vp81.jpg

18C9294A-71B1-41F7-9F1D-394BC6678548.gif

Ain’t know y’all go crazy bout Bradley.

I’m so far removed. You won’t catch me in no dc streets with the Dusty’s. No sir.

I stand corrected!

They only got beat in the first round once, were competitive in the 2nd round everytime. We don’t gotta front on them now :lol:

Couldn’t go further than that because Wall could never figure out that jumper, but he & Beal deserved every contract they’ve gotten.

Nah bruh. This is legitimate grounds to defund the Wizards :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom