2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how few good white players there are still. You would think they would start making their kids invest in basketball over football. Like... Josh Giddey is probably the 5th best white guy.

Things just ain’t been the same since the White Mamba :smh:

Oh hol up, big dawg made the league? :pimp:

It’s awesome to see him play and see Ja dap him.

On another note, looking at how he moved Chet around, I can’t wait to see what Zion will do to Chet. It will be a memorable welcome to the NBA moment.

White American players between when Bird retired and now? I know Stockton & Mullin played with Bird but they were in the 97, 98, & 00 Finals after Bird retired. White Chocolate? Uuuuummmm... Nash is Canada, Dirk is Germany, Pau is Spain...

ALEX... CARUSO!!!!

/thread

-foe
How can we forget the great, former All-Star, Kelly "Zoolander" Tripucka and the OG "White Air Jordan" Rex Chapman? :lol:
Screenshot_20220706-190004_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-185717_Google.jpg

It’s awesome to see him play and see Ja dap him.

On another note, looking at how he moved Chet around, I can’t wait to see what Zion will do to Chet. It will be a memorable welcome to the NBA moment.
Left every time, Chet could have flopped on the first one but literally the bearest defender just gives a weak dig, not even a full on double and he has to pull out not to mention i would have liked to see someone make him go right at any point

But he and Chet are boys, that was nice to see them chopping it up after the game. So much Holly Rowe and Giddey had to wait for Chet

What record does this team get

Stockton
Thunder Dan
Chris mullin
Gugliatta
S. Bradley

Bench - Kerr, Reddick, Hinrich, Mike Miller, Raef Lafrentz, Ostertag

Coach - Larry Brown
Asst Don Nelson

G: Steve Blake
G: Kirk Heinrich
F: Brad Miller
F: Chris Kaman
C: Mark Madsen
6th: Alex Caruso

Obviously they'd go 82-0, but who would be the 1st to arrive to practice? And who would be the last to leave? Would the official team sponsor for lunchboxes be Stanley or Igloo?

-foe

Stockton
Thunder Dan
Chris mullin
Gugliatta
S. Bradley

Coach - Larry Brown
Asst Don Nelson
*Gugliotta

Also how is PJax not the coach?

I was on the same vibe as you, putting a lineup together. 😂🤙

-foe

Stockton
Thunder Dan
Chris mullin
Gugliatta
S. Bradley

Coach - Larry Brown
Asst Don Nelson
Danny Ferry rollin over in his grave right now he didn't get a front office job

*Gugliotta

Also how is PJax not the coach?

I was on the same vibe as you, putting a lineup together. 😂🤙

-foe
For the team I made, I didn’t want Phil. He’s a ****. He won with super teams. My team was a lunch pail, coaches son, janitor gave me the keys to the gym types. Figured Larry Brown and Don Nelson were the right coaches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom