2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how few good white players there are still. You would think they would start making their kids invest in basketball over football. Like... Josh Giddey is probably the 5th best white guy.
I’m America, Basketball seen as a “black sport” to alotta white fams so I’m sure they’ll have their kids focus/try the other ones 1st

Durant has four years (!!!) left on his contract & Kyrie just opted in to his player option. How do the Nets have no leverage?

Based on what we know, their asking price seems absurdly high. As it should be on July 6th.

Meh, not for them to stay in Brooklyn they don't as people have suggested. Kyrie is AD 2.0 but an even more distressed asset. KD SHOULD get a haul, but he's going to dictate where he goes like every other superstar before him.

Yeah that makes it worse. Tyler Herro is the best White American player... Lol. The bar is on the floor.
Eh, there have been worse periods in the league for white American players between when Bird retired and now. Herro, despite his flaws, is better than previous “great white hopes” like Keith VanHorn, Luke Jackson, etc. Chet might be legit.

Then there’s guys like Kennard, Duncan Robinson, Payton Pritchard, Plumlee, TJ McConnell, Austin Reaves* and some other who are serviceable.

Kinda want to see phx gut their team for KD.
Round out the team with vets and rookies on minimum deals

Eh, there have been worse periods in the league for white American players between when Bird retired and now. Herro, despite his flaws, is better than previous “great white hopes” like Keith VanHorn, Luke Jackson, etc. Chet might be legit.

Then there’s guys like Kennard, Duncan Robinson, Payton Pritchard, Plumlee, TJ McConnell, Austin Reaves* and some other who are serviceable.

Give me a squad of Slavic Whites vs American Whites the last 20 years……

Slavs go 82-0

Oof.

Idk if I agree with you. Feels like there used to be way more quality guys than now.

Somewhere Nick Collison is setting a fire *** screen though. And Rick Barry needs to get back to work man

White American players between when Bird retired and now? I know Stockton & Mullin played with Bird but they were in the 97, 98, & 00 Finals after Bird retired. White Chocolate? Uuuuummmm... Nash is Canada, Dirk is Germany, Pau is Spain...

ALEX... CARUSO!!!!

/thread

-foe

White American players between when Bird retired and now? I know Stockton & Mullin played with Bird but they were in the 97, 98, & 00 Finals after Bird retired. White Chocolate? Uuuuummmm... Nash is Canada, Dirk is Germany, Pau is Spain...

ALEX... CARUSO!!!!

/thread

-foe

Brad Miller
Mike Miller
Chris Kaman
Robert Swift

292427978_6038339296194544_291126996560430661_n.jpg

Bootleg lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back