2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s good but not 50 million a year good.
Chasing that ring in his 30s isn’t going to go well. Especially because I think he has a 15% trade kicker. Not sure how the trade kicker factors into your salary cap but imagine having Beal on 60 mil a year :smh:

Only way I’d trade for Beal on this contract is if I didn’t have to give up any assets and Washington were salary dumping him

if you’re washington, a team with close to no buzz and little reason for fans to go to stadium, you have to re-sign beal. unless Deni has an unreal 3rd year and KP becomes chet holmgren, then beal’s the only draw you have for the foreseeable future.

wild that they gave him the NTC tho

It's crazy that Taylor Jenkins has become a made guy. Like this guy came into the NBA with ZERO basketball background and is now this. That had to be a nepotism thing to start.

It's crazy that Taylor Jenkins has become a made guy. Like this guy came into the NBA with ZERO basketball background and is now this. That had to be a nepotism thing to start.
That's my guy.

Did some background work for Penn's hoops program in school then snagged an internship with the Spurs straight outta school and fell into favor with Pop and Budenholzer at the right time. I think he was only there a year before they threw him into a bench role with their G-League team.

Definitely some luck/right-place-right-time involved - but he's a sharp dude.

That's my guy.

Did some background work for Penn's hoops program in school then snagged an internship with the Spurs straight outta school and fell into favor with Pop and Budenholzer at the right time. I think he was only there a year before they threw him into a bench role with their G-League team.

Definitely some luck/right-place-right-time involved - but he's a sharp dude.
Oh yeah for sure. The Made Guy name was the compliment piece he 100% deserves it. I'm moreso shocked by the luck factor of it all. You could have easily missed out on this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom