2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This don’t change that he thrived at the highest level. We acting like 2012-2016 didn’t exist?
To me the highest level starts with the playoffs. The regular season can be gamed as we've seen with many a player. As much as I was a fan of his game I wouldn't say James Harden thrived at the highest level either.

There are only but so many MVPs though so i can't argue the point. I get what you mean.

To me the highest level starts with the playoffs. The regular season can be gamed as we've seen with many a player. As much as I was a fan of his game I wouldn't say James Harden thrived at the highest level either.

There are only but so many MVPs though so i can't argue the point. I get what you mean.
Russ def never thrived being “the guy” but he was def a great #2 to KD during that time span

ayo wtf is that beal contract?! a no trade clause?!??!?? WHAT?

Wizards got nothing else. No other star, no young high potential just Brad and they love Brad, he loves being in DC. You only worth what somebody's welling to give you.

manny.png

Another great move by the warriors. He might not make a huge impact this year, but that’s the type of player who makes some key plays in a playoff run 2-3 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom