2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk about Dame being loyal but Beal right there. He just quiet

Dame has to scream loyalty because it’s his excuse for why he’s not winning championships (ie he has no help). There are no expectations for Beal so he can stay put and collect his bags in peace without having to explain why he is ringless or hasn’t led his team to the Finals.

ive seen more fluidity from jordan poole

:stoneface:
1657142857113.gif

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I have no idea. So it’s not cancelled?

They’re just taking a 5 year break?

All this while that trash Stranger Things gets all the money.

God damn nerds.
In November 2019, a potential third season was reported to have been put on indefinite hold until Fincher finished working on his next film, Mank.[42] Fincher plans to make five seasons.[43] In January 2020, Netflix announced that the cast had been released from their contracts and that the series was on indefinite hold, as Fincher was busy with other projects. A Netflix spokesperson stated, "He may revisit Mindhunter again in the future, but in the meantime felt it wasn't fair to the actors to hold them from seeking other work while he was exploring new work of his own."[9] In October 2020, Fincher confirmed the series was done for now, and a Netflix spokesperson said that a third season may be possible "maybe in five years".[2] The next month, some of the reasons to suspend the series were fleshed out – cost (Fincher stated, "It had a very passionate audience, but we never got the numbers that justified the cost."), production (the second season showrunner was fired and eight of the scripts were rewritten), management (co-producer Peter Mavromates said of Fincher, "Even when he wasn't directing an episode, he was overseeing it."), and exhaustion (Fincher said, "I certainly needed some time away").[44]

Beal got it figured out…Get your money in a decent place where you comfortable and can do whatever, n stay lowkey/under the radar :pimp:

Beal scared to get exposed on a real team. Guess we’ll never know if he’s actually good or not. But I understand staying since the Wizards were dumb enough to max him AND give him a no trade clause.

Beal scared to get exposed on a real team. Guess we’ll never know if he’s actually good or not. But I understand staying since the Wizards were dumb enough to max him AND give him a no trade clause.
He’s damn good boy just wants his money first
He can chase a ring in his 30s

He’s damn good boy just wants his money first
He can chase a ring in his 30s

He’s good but not 50 million a year good.
Chasing that ring in his 30s isn’t going to go well. Especially because I think he has a 15% trade kicker. Not sure how the trade kicker factors into your salary cap but imagine having Beal on 60 mil a year :smh:

Only way I’d trade for Beal on this contract is if I didn’t have to give up any assets and Washington were salary dumping him

He’s good but not 50 million a year good.
Chasing that ring in his 30s isn’t going to go well. Especially because I think he has a 15% trade kicker. Not sure how the trade kicker factors into your salary cap but imagine having Beal on 60 mil a year :smh:

Only way I’d trade for Beal on this contract is if I didn’t have to give up any assets and Washington were salary dumping him
That’s what will probably happen it’ll be somebody worse than him making the same amount of money in 3-4 years….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom