2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
"God"
giphy (72).gif
'God'

35356101_10155859036869132_998912425572958208_n.jpg

What do the Spurs get out of this? If they are absorbing WB’s expiring $47MM, their outgoing assets better not include any picks because they are sure to be *** this year and the next few as they rebuild.

I think they'd move someone to the Nets, they are at almost $39 mil in cap space now so they wouldn't have to move much salary to absorb Russ' contract. Think also that's why Indy hasn't used any of their $26 mil in space. They wanna get involved on either this or the KD deal to clear longer contracts.

1) Why would they want Russ?
2) These same spiteful mother ****ers wouldn't even trade Kawhi to the Lakers. Now they're gonna lend a helping hand to facilitate a star for the Show? They'd damn sure not be facilitating a deal for the Lakers for free - much less sending out assets for the pleasure to pay Russ. :lol:

Can’t believe they cancelled it before even getting to the serial killer they were teasing.

There are so many more trash shows on Netflix.

I don’t think it got cancelled. I think Fincher just wanted to work on other things. Or was that just the company line?

1) Why would they want Russ?
2) These same spiteful mother ****ers wouldn't even trade Kawhi to the Lakers. Now they're gonna lend a helping hand to facilitate a star for the Show? They'd damn sure not be facilitating a deal for the Lakers for free - much less sending out assets for the pleasure to pay Russ. :lol:
Lol y’all were born yesterday I see.

Of course the spurs get something out of this. Chances are they would get the lakers 2027 first rounder.

Nets would get a handful of spurs players

Otto went to Toronto?

Damn Dubs really going all in on their yout. Lost alot of their rotation. Hope Kuminga, Wiseman and Moody will show out this year. They did pick up Divencenzo (sp?), and if they also kept GP2 id be cool with it, but now it feels like they need one more guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom