2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it got cancelled. I think Fincher just wanted to work on other things. Or was that just the company line?

I have no idea. So it’s not cancelled?

They’re just taking a 5 year break?

All this while that trash Stranger Things gets all the money.

God damn nerds.

Bradley said **** playoffs and a ring, I want the bag and a couch by April.
I don’t blame him
1657141342353.png

Russell Westbrook getting traded a 5th time to get stapled to the bench/bought out akin to John Wall would be nuts. Really weird story

Why would Pop help Lakers? He HATES them.

I would love this for the Spurs

Reading back to MVP MVP ‘s previous post where he mentioned Indy, I think the Spurs would actually be helping themselves by giving up some bad/questionable longer term contracts in exchange for an expiring in Russ. If they do that, keep all their picks and get a Lakers pick in the process then I would say they didn’t do too bad considering the current state of the roster.

Reading back to MVP MVP ‘s previous post where he mentioned Indy, I think the Spurs would actually be helping themselves by giving up some bad/questionable longer term contracts in exchange for an expiring in Russ. If they do that, keep all their picks and get a Lakers pick in the process then I would say they didn’t do too bad considering the current state of the roster.
It wouldn't hurt them at all. Like you said, it's an expiring contract.

I just want to see Pop coach Russ. The thought of it is hilarious.

Man I’ve wanted that Westbrook contract for the longest. :smh:

That would have been the PERFECT start to a tank. :smh:

Been saying this for the longest, y’all know. 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom