2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets gave up everything and KD won’t even deliver an ECF appearance.

Just doesn’t even make sense why they would want to leave.

Durant, Kyrie, Ben, Seth, TJ Warren is a top 3 seed in the east. Just need to pick up some bigs that can rebound and provide some decent post defense and they should win the east barring injuries.

They’re staying in Brooklyn.

I believe this too.

Everything just seems so fishy. I agree.

Reports are so conflicting, timelines, everything seems off.

I have a theory that this was all an orchestrated move to keep teams from making moves while they try to acquire kyrie and kd. I really hope that’s the case: they have some unfinished business they have to take care of.

Just doesn’t even make sense why they would want to leave.

Durant, Kyrie, Ben, Seth, TJ Warren is a top 3 seed in the east. Just need to pick up some bigs that can rebound and provide some decent post defense and they should win the east barring injuries.

My brother has been saying he thinks this was a ploy to get them to give KAI his money and that they would be back next season. I thought he was wildin but apparently a few of y’all out there believe this.

IMO idk why KD wouldn’t at least run it back for Kyrie’s final year. It makes no sense that he would leave now when KAI opted in for one more year.

My brother has been saying he thinks this was a ploy to get them to give KAI his money and that they would be back next season. I thought he was wildin but apparently a few of y’all out there believe this.

IMO idk why KD wouldn’t at least run it back for Kyrie’s final year. It makes no sense that he would leave now when KAI opted in for one more year.
I didn't really believe it until I realized how much mountains have to be moved to deal either one of those guys.

Whether it’s a “ploy” to gain leverage for Kyrie’s contract situation or disrupt NBA Free Agency (which it didn’t really do) or maybes it’s something else….

It’s smelled like bull**** since day one.

Kyrie just wants to play with his “friends”

KD just wants the easiest path to winning

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
It's crazy how few good white players there are still. You would think they would start making their kids invest in basketball over football. Like... Josh Giddey is probably the 5th best white guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom