2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets owe pick swaps to Houston right ? That shouldn’t matter too much for another season or 2 unless they end up picking #1 …Can tank and still get a top 10 pick regardless

But either way it’s no rush for them to do anything right now…I know we all luv big moves and action but it’s the beginning of July they got time :lol:

They already did this to perfection though :lol:

81Tszr3fn8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Still the best 2K ever to this day
2K6 with 24/7 still got a place for me lol

That reverse control challenge was a headache

2k boofed by not putting AI on the 20th anniversary legend edition. Maybe they’ll fix it with the 25th anni

We just had Bean.

It seems like they’re trying to find easy superstars to put on the cover and the MJ well is easier than throwing Magic or Kareem on the cover (even though Magic would probably be appropriate right now).

if the nets keep KD and Kyrie, they may well be the best team in the east. I hope it works out for all parties.

Probably a decision made months ago before Winning Time/Magic Documentary and the Warriors winning the chip.

Also lol shouldn’t Jokic get the cover over Booker?

It’s not just NBA players though. It’s literally disrupting ESPN, FX Sports, etc.

They are a contingent because they feel others are capitalizing on their blood, sweat, and tears so you have folks like Draymond, JJ Reddick, Kwame, Barnes/Jackson, etc using social media as their platform to reach out to NBA fans.

It’s no different than Ben Shapiro making a platform for right wing movies as a counter to Disney (or what they perceive to be a liberal agenda pushed in films).

I think it's good that former players can create they're own w/o going through the big networks but dudes like Kwame, Dray, Bev the character they're tryna push gets old fast. Bev thinking he's a HOFer, Kwame getting his "payback" 20 years later when people not even thinking about him, Dray is milking this KD/Steph thing just like normal media milks other storylines. Either that or Dray is talking about his "haters" and bruh you not even at that level to have serious haters. 95% of the criticism Dray gets about his game is true.

I think it's good that former players can create they're own w/o going through the big networks but dudes like Kwame, Dray, Bev the character they're tryna push gets old fast. Bev thinking he's a HOFer, Kwame getting his "payback" 20 years later when people not even thinking about him, Dray is milking this KD/Steph thing just like normal media milks other storylines. Either that or Dray is talking about his "haters" and bruh you not even at that level to have serious haters. 95% of the criticism Dray gets about his game is true.
Lol. Fair Marketplace. It’s not like there’s a large number of NBA players pursuing this route.

Competition would mute them after while. But…personality can help. So with Kwame or Dray, they might be charming to draw the internet audience to them. It’s weird Charles Barkley is considered old media. Everyone barks back at him (Dray, KD, Kyrie, etc).

IMO NBA 2k16 was the last decent 2k. Started going downhill after that.

I forgot which 2k it was but it was the year Ronnie Brewer (not Corey Brewer) was with Harden on the Rockets. I used to drop like 15 3’s a game with Ronnie Brewer on dudes. :lol:

Funny thing was I coudnt hit a 3 with Harden for ****. :smh:

if the nets keep KD and Kyrie, they may well be the best team in the east. I hope it works out for all parties.

The intent and sincerity of HIM HIM ‘s posts are harder to ascertain than those of @erupt’s. Confusing the hell out of me, man :lol:

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom