2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

1657027405467.gif

More importantly... Devin Booker is really on the cover of NBA 2K? After that crazy trash talk/Choke Job combo? Over the guy who just won back-to-back MVP? This kind of logic permeates through that entire place and is why the game is bad.

This is one of the perks of dating a Kardashian.

SRS.

And this is a bad thing? Last post said its disrupting ESPN/capitalizing on their hard work etc.
No.

That’s like cab services getting salty at Uber. Evolution. Times change.

Going back to the communication background. ESPN/FX Sports are gatekeepers. It’s a monopoly. We know monopolies are bad. Competition is good. Not to take away from their personalities.

I, personally, would love if more top players adopted the model.

No.

That’s like cab services getting salty at Uber. Evolution. Times change.

Going back to the communication background. ESPN/FX Sports are gatekeepers. It’s a monopoly. We know monopolies are bad. Competition is good. Not to take away from their personalities.

I, personally, would love if more top players adopted the model.

Ah gotcha ok ok.

The gameplay is lazy. Hate how the higher you move the game up the worst your teammates get.

With that said, I need another game to play when Warzone gets too frustrating

I play multiplayer all day. Cant do Warzone, takes too damn long and feels like a commitment when MP I just go in and play without too much care. Also dont like the idea of finding guns/drop for my guns etc. I just wanna play man. :lol:

It just hit me...imagine the Nets trading Irving and KD and miss the playoffs getting a high lottery pick in a deep draft only to lose that pick because of the Royce Oneal trade.

Danny man...

It just hit me...imagine the Nets trading Irving and KD and miss the playoffs getting a high lottery pick in a deep draft only to lose that pick because of the Royce Oneal trade.

Danny man...

The Nets own three first-round picks in the 2023 NBA draft and the pick exchanged will be the lesser of the three. Most likely it will be an original Philadelphia 76ers draft pick that the Nets acquired.

Reactions: DLF
KD the talk of the summer. hottest topic during the offseason.
well played. i expect some cryptic tweets today from him today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom