2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets owe pick swaps to Houston right ? That shouldn’t matter too much for another season or 2 unless they end up picking #1 …Can tank and still get a top 10 pick regardless

But either way it’s no rush for them to do anything right now…I know we all luv big moves and action but it’s the beginning of July they got time :lol:
I guess.

I mean, eventually teams are going to move on. Every team that moves on leads to a little less leverage.

I don't get it. If I know I have a good chance of making it to the league why would I have a girlfriend?
And after I make it why would I keep her around? What's the point in being rich & famous if it doesn't get me laid?

Is this bait?

I don't get it. If I know I have a good chance of making it to the league why would I have a girlfriend?
And after I make it why would I keep her around? What's the point in being rich & famous if it doesn't get me laid?

What if dude enjoys her companionship? What if she was with him shooting in the gym? What if she’s the one braiding his hair?

It's a joke....mostly. I wouldn't have a girlfriend before going into the league but if I somehow did end up with one I'm definitely not leaving her just so I can run around with randoms :lol:

My real issue with the young guys is when they propose to these girls or have kids and I'm like you're so young and you've just been given more money and fame than anyone really knows how to handle well. It's a recipe for disaster :smh:

I mean Brunson did go to Villanova. Ain’t nothin but white people there and the occasional black athlete

It's a joke....mostly. I wouldn't have a girlfriend before going into the league but if I somehow did end up with one I'm definitely not leaving her just so I can run around with randoms :lol:

My real issue with the young guys is when they propose to these girls or have kids and I'm like you're so young and you've just been given more money and fame than anyone really knows how to handle well. It's a recipe for disaster :smh:
Eh, not everyone gonna act a fool when they get money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom