2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at nets saying “we will drag this into training camp if need be”

Don’t do it. Take a good offer a la Utah and move on.

Lol at nets saying “we will drag this into training camp if need be”

Don’t do it. Take a good offer a la Utah and move on.
I would suspect at this point they don’t have anything near Gobert offers.

Partly because they’re a **** show and partly because the Gobert offer was wildly stupid.

magic was nasty whew

finals mvp PG's

FW3p6D8XgAEzI00

What leverage? This isn’t like Houston just holding Harden since they were fine with losing to start the process.

Brooklyn on the other hand I can’t think of any leverage besides them being under contract but not sure that really means anything. Don’t play them, lose, tank and houston gets rewarded.

What’s the last player besides harden that was held out that worked out?

What leverage? This isn’t like Houston just holding Harden since they were fine with losing to start the process.

Brooklyn on the other hand I can’t think of any leverage besides them being under contract but not sure that really means anything. Don’t play them, lose, tank and houston gets rewarded.

What’s the last player besides harden that was held out that worked out?

I don’t know, man….KAI and especially KD have a lot more to lose than the Brooklyn Nets franchise IMO. IDK if it’s because too many people view the situation strictly as fans/for their entertainment, they view it and favor the players or they don’t think about it from the owner/GM’s perspective but these teams 100% shouldn’t be forced to give up top players who are under contract for pennies on the dollar because the players demand out.

KD’s situation is only worsened by the fact that he was Top 5 and could have commanded 1+1 with a PO for the second year deals but he decided to sign a long-term deal like a dummy. I said the same thing with Philly/Benjamin and I’ll say it with Brooklyn/KD and KAI - I think the team is doing the right thing by holding out for what they believe is the best possible deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom