2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the best for Griner. Don’t know the whole backstory but that 10 years isn’t a joke and would effectively end her career.

Man I’d be more worried about her physical and mental well being. Russia is known for having the most brutal prisons in the world. I’m sure right now she’d trade her basketball career just to get TF outta there and live a normal life. This bid is gonna do a number on her.

Last edited:
It might just be my defense mechanism kicking in but I think Durant is getting undeserving backlash yet again. Let him play where he wants to play.
Anywhere than Golden State.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
did she forget the vape carts were in her luggage? I mean she couldn’t be that dumb trying to sneak them into RUSSIA during crazy, uncertain times right? RIGHT????

Sounds like the US needs to lay out a Gobert like trade. Offer the Ruski's a multiple prisoners in xchange for BG. Then itll look like they got over on us and all and ish would be cool cause shed be back home. Shes gotta be worth at least 4-5 of them bastids !

Her soul is dying as each dai goes by :smh:

GOD BLESS AND HELP HER

bg.jpg
Another complication, which the article mentioned, is that there is a second American prisoner the Russians have that the US are trying to get home as well. So the Russians might be willing to trade for one but not both. And ole boy been locked up for years already.

I think they’ll negotiate her release tho, I know the US has to have someone that Russia wants back….
A few weeks back a journalist said russia might want the u.s. to send back a prisoner who is an arms dealer to terrorists. Not sure it’d be a good trade to free a guy like that.

Wild to see em all basically grown now. One of em going to WVU for football

Wow. I seen Gabe Cupp committed to Indiana. Pretty much that entire starting unit is high D1.

This gotta be a cool feeling for Bron family and them.

Salt Lake City Summer League (July 5-7)​

• Tuesday, July 5: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Philadelphia 76ers, 7 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2
  • Tuesday, July 5: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2
  • Wednesday, July 6: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder, 7 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2
  • Wednesday, July 6: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2
  • Thursday, July 7: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Philadelphia 76ers -- 6 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2
  • Thursday, July 7: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz, 8 p.m. ET -- ESPN 2

Maxey for Reggie

Kyrie going to Philly then likely.
harden got maxey up outt there huh? wild. He s good af for them. And consistent. They're losing scoring flipping him. harden still having pull is wild to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom