2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great hire. I was hoping he would get some looks for HC somewhere but it’ll come soon.

this gets worse and worse by the second 😢

Step the F up Sleepy Joe

As someone whos watched plenty of Locked Up Abroad episodes, id be terrified if I was her. Some countries do not **** around AT ALL even for small petty stuff.

I think they’ll negotiate her release tho, I know the US has to have someone that Russia wants back….

it’s wild that Russia and the US are likely talking about “trading” prisoners like kids talk about trading cards

at the same time, with the **** show that is US politics and the delicate nature of diplomacy with russia, i have very little faith biden is even engaged in conversation around the release of griner

I think they’ll negotiate her release tho, I know the US has to have someone that Russia wants back….
Russia asked for some of their ppl back already but they all did some wild **** like catching bodies n being big time arms dealers…Doubt the govt sees it as a fair trade for a basketball player locked up for a lil weed, and especially at a time when Russia is actively engaged in a war

Unfortunately Griner is not coming home until Putin decides he wants to let her go.

We have prisoners we can trade for her but that means ZERO until Putin accepts the trade. Mans probably will want a big fish for her too.

And Biden and US negotiators can't force Putin to do ****. This would be true no matter who was President.

Hopefully he has a change of heart and accepts a prisoner trade. All the foreign policy people I have seen talk about this issue says that the Russians would go through the show trial and convict her before they are willing to make the trade.
So Maybe in the coming months a deal can be cut.

But again, it will be up to Putin.

Feel so bad for her.

Sounds like the US needs to lay out a Gobert like trade. Offer the Ruski's a multiple prisoners in xchange for BG. Then itll look like they got over on us and all and ish would be cool cause shed be back home. Shes gotta be worth at least 4-5 of them bastids !

Her soul is dying as each dai goes by :smh:

GOD BLESS AND HELP HER

bg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom