2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing this is a 3 way trade which is why news hasn’t broke yet. Probably Rockets in the trade too with Gordon going to Philly which means Harris, Thybulle,Korkmaz out. Dallas probably dumping some salaries too

-EDIT-

They probably told his *** to **** up

Last edited:
Brittney Griner is a bargaining chip for the Russian/Ukraine War.

She’s not getting sent home on some simple 1 for 1 trade.

US is actively providing intelligence to Ukraine in a proxy war.

Ukraine and Russia would need to reach a impasse. Before Griner is sent home.

She’s basically a prisoner of war

golf-yes.gif

I agree. He sucks.

But creating your own media and running articles by the players to edit out what they don’t like is pretty ridiculous

Both sides have their bad apples but Im def taking the player generated content over a vast majority of the espn/fs1 talking heads, especially when they have other athletes as guests. I think with the emergence of “new media” its gonna force the “old media” to come with better stuff than the typical round robin of the same topics on every show every hour.

Player generated seems like the same ****. I remember folks wanted Draymond on for his game analysis only for him to be doing the exact same **** he claimed he was the anithesis of with non stop beefs.

Reactions: DLF
Player generated seems like the same ****. I remember folks wanted Draymond on for his game analysis only for him to be doing the exact same **** he claimed he was the anithesis of with non stop beefs.
Yup

Best content was the “detail” like X’s and O’s Thing Kobe did.

A watered down version of that, which is popular in nfl coverage, would do wonders.

Most fans don’t know what drop coverage is. Explain it. Talk about how player X in the first half exploited it. Etc.

Instead in halftime Chuck is too busy making fun of players. Etc.

this gets worse and worse by the second 😢

Step the F up Sleepy Joe
Damn man

I’m hoping she forgot she had them in her luggage. If not…

These countries don’t play around. Especially if you’re an American. Gotta respect their laws.

Wish her the best

So he's no longer with the girl he got pregnant right before being drafted?
Coulda been smashing Ella Mai without having to worry about child support if he was smarter back then

They’ve been off/on for a while now

Yup

Best content was the “detail” like X’s and O’s Thing Kobe did.

A watered down version of that, which is popular in nfl coverage, would do wonders.

Most fans don’t know what drop coverage is. Explain it. Talk about how player X in the first half exploited it. Etc.

Instead in halftime Chuck is too busy making fun of players. Etc.

Nah, thats what makes Inside so entertaining. Keep it as is. :lol:

Wow. I seen Gabe Cupp committed to Indiana. Pretty much that entire starting unit is high D1.

This gotta be a cool feeling for Bron family and them.
Cupp been killing in Ohio his whole HS career.

Rayvon Griffith committed to Cincy over interest from like UCLA, etc. Just won a state title in Ohio this year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom