2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching a 2017 matchup between the Pats and the Saints. Time flew by man sheessssh

Can’t wait to see what TB12 can do against Drew tomorrow with the Bucs :pimp:

The Jags starting RB is an undrafted rookie from Illinois State named James Robinson

My prediction is we suck

$50 for Sunday ticket is solid. I finessed it last season and got it for $100 by doing that nfl Sunday ticket student package. I graduated college years ago but there’s a way to get it. They auto renewed me at that price last week

all you need for the student package is a random college students name, date of birth and the university they go to. I just looked up random smaller colleges athletic departments and got the info of some random division 3 soccer player on their team bio. in the payment details their name shows up but you put your card number and billing info in, and you pay 4 monthly payments of $25.

I hate relying on streams and ima spend a grip if I go to sports bars every weekend so this comes in clutch.

Students or apts/condo's (or a location where you can show you can't get a DTV dish) is the only way I understand of any discounts. It's annoying. Only reason I pay for DTV is sports...football, specifically.

I use to finesse Directv by saying I need to cancel. They get desperate enough to where they start offering you stuff. probably got it for free for like 4-5 seasons but the last 2 years, they basically said to kick rocks and called my bluff.

They are getting stingier even though they are going through tough times.

9/12 10:54pm PST

first time in forever that i'm going into a season with zero expectations. no nerves. nothing :lol:

going to be relaxing as hell watching the game(s) tomorrow

*check back with me at 12pm PST on 9/13 :lol: *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom