2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah.. but there is hope he returns before the end of the season, if season makes it that far (we put him on PUP, so he’s out at least half the season)

but at least our oline makes sense, somewhat.. I think the unit we’re now going with is what we finished with when brooks was unit.. Pryor at RG (think he started 2-3 game for us last year) and peters at LT

Didnt he tear it in june? If thats the case there is a zero percent chance he comes back this season. Like a typical 9 month recover would put him out to March in the best case scenario

For a preseason-less start to the new year, the game was fluid last night. Not many injuries or penalties. I definitely like what I saw.

That boy CEH is going to be a PROBLEM.

nah.. but there is hope he returns before the end of the season, if season makes it that far (we put him on PUP, so he’s out at least half the season)

but at least our oline makes sense, somewhat.. I think the unit we’re now going with is what we finished with when brooks was unit.. Pryor at RG (think he started 2-3 game for us last year) and peters at LT
curious, how many OL guys suffer torn achilles? Is it a recoverable injury for such large men?

Thread usually crazy before the first game. **** dead after the first game. **** y’all

people dying, trying to find employment and sanity during these crazy, unprecedented times and this BAN complaining about the thread not being live.

sorry we all don’t make a living reselling supreme to 13 year olds, **** face

Last edited:
5059E1BE-3C9D-4D55-9763-5C6BDE9F0126.gif

people dying, trying to find employment and sanity during these crazy, unprecedented times and this BAN complaining about the thread not being live.

sorry we all don’t make a living reselling supreme to 13 year olds, **** face

In all fairness to Hahahaha Hahahaha that skinny little punk *** ***** couldn't even catch a cold so we shouldn't expect him to be worried about this PLANDEMIC.

I know you were there, but you can hear obvious boos from the crowd when they locked arms to stand in unity.

I just didn't hear it. Talked to my wife about it and she didn't either. We were also up in the upper deck so if the booing was coming from lower decks we probably couldn't hear it. I'm not trying to excuse Chiefs fans as not being respectful because I'm 100% positive that there were idiots who did boo last night. At least between us two and the section we were in I didn't hear booing when they were locking arms.

casper90403 casper90403 you could roam the concourse (buy drinks, go to the bathroom, etc) but we could only do that within the section where are seats were located.

I went to the game last night. It was surreal to say the least. I've been to countless Chiefs games before and when I say that place is PACKED with people tailgating that is an understatement. That was the first thing I noticed when I drove into the stadium. It was empty. Showed up about 2 1/2 hrs before kickoff and was five rows from the front of the stadium. In normal circumstances that would never happen. Everyone was wearing masks and you had to wear them at all times. They had attendants walking up and down the aisles and rows enforcing it. I sat in a pod of four seats with three other people I knew and there wasn't anyone two rows in front or back of us. Very 'socially' distanced. I would go back for another game in a heart beat. Walk right to the gates, no lines for drinks or bathrooms. You can sprawl out on the seats in front of you. It was actually kinda nice.

Now the booing I will say is being some what over blown by the media but there were people who were. Most of the booing I heard was when the Texans ran off the field and then came back on and when both of those actions took place it was right during the video montage and the moment of silence. At least where I was sitting everyone around me was respectful of both moments.

That's not to say you didnt feel the tension in the air as soon as the national anthem started. If the Chiefs would have all kneeled or stayed in the locker room the fans may have rioted, which is really a problem in general. Of course that problem isn't just Chiefs fans that is the majority of white America. We love to celebrate black athletes for their accomplishments on the field but as soon as they want to take a stand against racial injustices then it becomes a problem.

For the game....Pat is Pat. Last night looked like it was just another day in the office. Before it was kill you with the big, chunk plays but last night it was death by a thousand cuts. If CEH can maintain anything close to what he did last night I'm going to start adding money to my Chiefs 2021 Super Bowl apparel fund. Defense was 'eh' at best. The biggest issue was tackling, which I figured would be an issue. Defenses are going be lagging behind for awhile. All in all only one penalty and no turnovers in your first game back and you get the W I'll take that.

Thanks for sharing. I’m probably going to the UM/FSU game in two weeks *flame suit on*

Doubt I’ll make it to any Dolphins games this season, honestly.

It's funny, but at the same time, the Super Bowl was pretty much the last big sporting event there was and right before the shutdown. Doesn't mean a whole lot. But I've never believed they would really see a dip in viewership regardless.

This some BS

I knew he was gonna catch heat for that. Skip gets so wrapped up in his superfan nonsense too many times. I heard that whole and Skip's whole point was him being a Cowboy he don't want Dak to show weakness. It's bad for the image of the QB of America's Team. Shannon was tryna help Skip out too but he so f'n bias and crazy he was dug in. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom