2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went through a spotify rabbit hole and forgot how much I loved early Kanye and especially college dropout. 16 years...Jesus :smh:...(walks)?

Last edited:
I can’t sleep... looking forward to it.

U of Miami with their win.
Liverpool opened with their win.
Lakers advance.
A’s have been winning.
Dolphins are back in a few hours.

Gonna be a good day.

1599995249514.jpeg

1599995261707.gif

1599995276456.gif

9/12 10:54pm PST

first time in forever that i'm going into a season with zero expectations. no nerves. nothing :lol:

going to be relaxing as hell watching the game(s) tomorrow

*check back with me at 12pm PST on 9/13 :lol: *

Pats fans are so ungrateful. I hate y’all. NE is better than last year. Don’t have Brady’s old *** holding y’all back.

Heck it’s $80 with an .edu email

Edit: I realized you got NFL Sunday Ticket Max

How the hell is that Valdosta email still active and you ain’t been in school for over 10 years? My university deactivated mine in December when I graduated in May lmao

How the hell is that Valdosta email still active and you ain’t been in school for over 10 years? My university deactivated mine in December when I graduated in May lmao
I swear I think VSU won't deactivate it. All my friends still have access to theirs and its legit going on 5+ years.

How is it $50?

Does Sunday Ticket come with Red Zone?

Bucs are crazy for playing Evans today. Has a history of hamstring issues. wouldn't rush him back.

I just went through a spotify rabbit hole and forgot how much I loved early Kanye and especially college dropout. 16 years...Jesus :smh:...(walks)?

i can’t believe that dude ended up where he is right now.. although I sorta can

will always remember how the whole shh leaked but there was like 3-4 versions before the final thing

still wish this was the final version of this

Alright so this xfinity CBS channel isnt broadcasting a CBS game at 1 (could be panthers or jags) but they’re gonna show the bengals vs chargers at 4:30? Lol

Anyone have the TV map?

NFL pulled an NBA with Chris Paul?

Mahomes weak as **** for saying he didn't hear the boos while wearing a Jackie Robinson jersey. He's a clown. Honeybadger a clown too if he said he didn't hear them.

NFL pulled an NBA with Chris Paul?

Mahomes weak as **** for saying he didn't hear the boos while wearing a Jackie Robinson jersey. He's a clown. Honeybadger a clown too if he said he didn't hear them.

I mean, they sincerely could not have heard them.

I don't see the upside on a lie like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom