2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, they sincerely could not have heard them.

I don't see the upside on a lie like that.

A few other players came out and said they heard it, it was loud and the stadium is empty. How would you not hear it? The reason to lie is not to piss off your MAGA fans.

A few other players came out and said they heard it, it was loud and the stadium is empty. How would you not hear it? The reason to lie is not to piss off your MAGA fans.

So if they admit to hearing the boos they piss off already booing MAGA fans.

If they dismiss the boos the MAGA fans will still boo.

I dont see the silver lining in that.

I chalk it up to adrenaline and just being excited to hit the field.

So if they admit to hearing the boos they piss off already booing MAGA fans.

If they dismiss the boos the MAGA fans will still boo.

I dont see the silver lining in that.

I chalk it up to adrenaline and just being excited to hit the field.

You’re one of the biggest names in football. Take a stand and speak up. This is your moment and he failed. NBA players speaking up for months and Mahomes went out sad.

You’re one of the biggest names in football. Take a stand and speak up. This is your moment and he failed. NBA players speaking up for months and Mahomes went out sad.

Agree to disagree.

I like when my athletes speak out, it's just not a mandatory thing I put on them.

Some people need to not speak out while we're at it.

He was in that NFL equality video btw so he has done something.

I rather us put this pressure on out Senators and Congressmen.

1600013806869.png

LFG :pimp:

Is Clyde Christensen the Bucs OC all of a sudden?

Could've sworn Leftwich was but I've only heard Christensens name mentioned as they talk about TB's new staff under Arians :lol: >D

I like the suit but his hat is so ****in trash. Cam gotta big head and his hats still look awful on him. I can’t imagine how big those hats look on average people.

Cam and the Pats winning 12-13 games this year.

The hats are always the centerpiece :lol:, definitely gotta be massive though on average folks.

Looking like

20200908_172025.jpg

Still expect a playoff season with Cam but can't feel comfortable about predicting well over double digit W's this year with all the runover on D.

Lost too many starters to FA or dropping out of participation due to personal/medical reasons to get a decent idea of how the defense is gonna look this year

finally get to see these beautiful (**** what y’all say) uniforms on the field
05470A5B-188F-4FD6-9C1B-E259A7F38D16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom