2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Taysom for surpassing me in career Touchdown passes. No sarcasm.

Saints 4-0 without Brees last year.
Saints 3-0 without Brees this year.

Not sure how to feel, but I feel "something" about that.

Not sure how many other teams would be 7-0 with two diff QB's mind you. Well, one QB and a "weapon".

1607357585447.png

I don’t think Gase can fire anyone. That had to be ownership.

Shocking Gase isn’t out with him.

I thought you liked Gase at first, or maybe that was Nick. I'm not sure, but I do know that in here, there was happiness regarding the Gase hiring from Jets fans.

This is completely false :rofl:

I think you’re referring to the jokes where people said Gase can’t beat the Jets anymore because he’s not with the Dolphins

Adam Gase still employed y'all

At this point why fire him and have an interim create some kind of spark and mess up the 1st pick

Crazy #'s

Ole stat paddin as :stoneface:

Maybe now theyll let Aaron Jones run the ball when its 1st & goal at the 1, instead of 3 passes to Adams

I mean.... It's pretty damn bad though, no?

It's gotten better throughout the season, I'll give Morris and the DC credit.

Middle of pack. Yeah theyve def gotten better but idk why the last 2 years it took losing half the season to improve though.

This is completely false :rofl:

I think you’re referring to the jokes where people said Gase can’t beat the Jets anymore because he’s not with the Dolphins

It's not false though. There were some Jet fans in previous threads thinking that getting Gase was a solid hire. It was not all doom and gloom to start.

It's not false though. There were some Jet fans in previous threads thinking that getting Gase was a solid hire. It was not all doom and gloom to start.

There are only so many of us in here but OK

And if you remember that person we gotta roast him endlessly

Nope. it was on though, along with 5 others on my screens. It was the Bengals though, but youre saying Tua is the guy? He will do it vs KC?

Appreciate the transparency.

I don’t think the Dolphins team beats KC as they aren’t complete yet. I’m interested in watching that defense vs. KC’s offense. I’m interested in seeing Tua’s continue growth. And yes, I like Tua and feel he is the guy.

Who’s Trevor going to throw, or hand the ball off to? Jets have no weapons. No TE, no RB, No WRs. The last good rookie QBs all had at least a bonafide weapon on offense.....

Jets gone ruin Trevor
gotta start somewhere. You can not not draft Trevor because you have no weapons. The WR group is going to be fine. They will spend to get their "#1" to go with Mims and Crowder.

Getting a RB is key. That aint gonna be easy. But I love Bector, so they got LT locked up.

Trust the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom