2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Taysom for surpassing me in career Touchdown passes. No sarcasm.

Saints 4-0 without Brees last year.
Saints 3-0 without Brees this year.

Not sure how to feel, but I feel "something" about that.

Not sure how many other teams would be 7-0 with two diff QB's mind you. Well, one QB and a "weapon".

Is Mike Greenberg and his types going to scold the Jets and demand penalty or did we only do that for the 0-7 Dolphins last year? Should the NFL take action still? Jobs being risked?

Clearly you’re not understanding. This roster isn’t good, this coaching is great. This team was 1-7 for a reason. I said during week 1 when we lost to Pitt, this team looked different and finally found their coach.

Never thought Judge or players would intentionally lose games. That’s not realistic. I was hoping we would keep losing and get a top 2 pick. Clearly that option is gone so we’ll win 7 or 8 games and get a 12-14 pick which means we’ll have another year of Daniel Injury Prone Jones and Dave Gettleman which is bad for us. So if sneaking into the playoffs and getting bounced after one game is good enough for you, then cool but that ain’t **** to me.
Are you a Giants fan?

I imagine how negative you must of have been in 2012 ... lol

And the great Jeff Hostetler ...

Not saying they'll win, but with D anything is possible.

Last edited:
This is the worst article I have read in a while.

Yes - Williams called a zero-blitz coverage, but guess what Gase is the ******* HC.

But what else is expected from Gase? A real HC would of have known that was coming and stepped in.

FOH.

The Jets situation is crazy. Obviously you want the number one pick but to go 0-16 is gonna leave a stain on that team and some players.

Gregg has called blitz in similar situations so that’s just him being dumb.

Gase isn’t even coaching anymore, I honestly don’t know what he’s doing. The Jets have done so much damage to themselves.

Yeah somethings gotta happen with the jets these are young men's careers. Don't become a scam franchise like the Knicks. Props to the rookie atleast for saying the right things and accepting responsibility.

Yeah somethings gotta happen with the jets these are young men's careers. Don't become a scam franchise like the Knicks. Props to the rookie atleast for saying the right things and accepting responsibility.
Fire the entire Coaching staff, Draft TL and for the entire offense. Sign a good WR and ask the extra cap for defense and i the Jets win 6-8 games next year.

Fire the entire Coaching staff, Draft TL and for the entire offense. Sign a good WR and ask the extra cap for defense and i the Jets win 6-8 games next year.

In the end, they can compile all that young offensive talent, but If they don’t get the coach right this time, they will be trash for the next 5 years.

And that's exactly what they are gonna do.

All this noise is hilarious

Jets are basically the Hue Jackson Browns right now

Look at them a couple years later

So seeing what we have seen from lesser teams having a good-great defensive game vs KC .. Raiders 2x, Panthers, Broncos

The dolphins have a very good defense, so is Flores really gonna stick with Tua next week? :sick:

They said Joe Judge is what the Lions hoped Matt Patricia would be.

matt Patricia was 6-10 his 1st year

yall are currently 5-7 with the following remaining schedule: Arizona, Cleveland, in Baltimore and Dallas

matt Patricia was 6-10 his 1st year

yall are currently 5-7 with the following remaining schedule: Arizona, Cleveland, in Baltimore and Dallas

I said he was a great coach at 0-5 and 1-7, I don’t see your point

About to print & hang this on my wall :pimp: .

Eoo78GGW8AA_1VW

I said he was a great coach at 0-5 and 1-7, I don’t see your point

y’all beat Washington twice by a combined 4 points.. eagles and bengals in 1st gave without burrow

seattle is the only quality win and they got their issues going

y’all beat Washington twice by a combined 4 points.. eagles and bengals in 1st gave without burrow

They're leading the division and have lost 4 games by 4 points or less.

In the end, they can compile all that young offensive talent, but If they don’t get the coach right this time, they will be trash for the next 5 years.

Locking in 1st overall will entice a HC who wants to be paired with Trevor. It's really that simple. The issue is, you need to trust ownership to allow Joe Douglas to bring that guy in. I am extremely anti-retread coaches; they did with Gase and it cannot happen ever again.

And? This roster isn’t good, coaching is what you hear everyone talk about. The team plays hard consistently. It’s a night and day difference compared to the last two coaches. Roster isn’t that different than last year.

:lol: Eagles a mess

YUP.. just fire everyone.. too much pointing figures.. everyone clearly had a role in where we are

alshon is still playing for some reason.. someone paid alshon.. and we kept alshon on the roster even though he couldn’t play until week 10, wasting a roster spot when we could have put him on PUP

just play the young guys and let them go throw the growing pains and see what we got.. and get as high a pick as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom