2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you just said we beat the Seahawks w/o a QB. This ain't the Jets, Giants have a real good HC and good defensive players. We wasn't as bad as our record at 1-7. Damn near all those loses was close games. You wanted a first time HC to tank and defensive players to just stop playing? :lol:

C'mon man. This is the problem with some fans with this tanking mindset. You wanted professional athletes that's tryna get paid to basically quit their job.

Clearly you’re not understanding. This roster isn’t good, this coaching is great. This team was 1-7 for a reason. I said during week 1 when we lost to Pitt, this team looked different and finally found their coach.

Never thought Judge or players would intentionally lose games. That’s not realistic. I was hoping we would keep losing and get a top 2 pick. Clearly that option is gone so we’ll win 7 or 8 games and get a 12-14 pick which means we’ll have another year of Daniel Injury Prone Jones and Dave Gettleman which is bad for us. So if sneaking into the playoffs and getting bounced after one game is good enough for you, then cool but that ain’t **** to me.

5AE8AC27-219E-4EAD-8FA2-DF61C3F1BBE9.gif

Clearly you’re not understanding. This roster isn’t good, this coaching is great. This team was 1-7 for a reason. I said during week 1 when we lost to Pitt, this team looked different and finally found their coach.

Never thought Judge or players would intentionally lose games. That’s not realistic. I was hoping we would keep losing and get a top 2 pick. Clearly that option is gone so we’ll win 7 or 8 games and get a 12-14 pick which means we’ll have another year of Daniel Injury Prone Jones and Dave Gettleman which is bad for us. So if sneaking into the playoffs and getting bounced after one game is good enough for you, then cool but that ain’t **** to me.

The roster ain't good but every loss has been close and they're currently on a 4 game winning streak. :lol:

Aight.

Got lucky there, these blitzes have not been getting home. Mahomes feasts on those

What a dumbass flag :lol: ST bro, c'mon

The roster ain't good but every loss has been close and they're currently on a 4 game winning streak. :lol:

Aight.

Coaching, there’s a reason potential GMs around the league want the GM job. COACHING.

There’s also a reason why the league thinks there will be an opening GM spot, bad roster and drafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom