2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Lock didn’t get the first, terrible spot.
- That’s not PI, the play was damn near over already.

Whats the need in celebrating? Youre not even supposed to be in this game yet yall are doing a damn good job.

But its only the 3rd quarter and if KC would stop playing around they push ur as in. Yet you throw a lil TD pass and you want to run off with your hand on your ear :stoneface:

vlcsnap-2020-12-06-22h23m32s533.png

Lock. :smokin

Reactions: sb
Relax, don’t do this.

NFL doesn’t have a lottery so it’s way better than the NBA. We literally just saw a backup QB go win a game we haven’t seen our “franchise” QB win. He’s not the future, he’s a backup QB. So no, I don’t want to hold onto him and pick 14th next year.

So you wanted dudes to stop playing hard? A good defense just give up?

And it's not better than the NBA. The NFL draft is a bigger gamble.

So you wanted dudes to stop playing hard? A good defense just give up?

And it's not better than the NBA. The NFL draft is a bigger gamble.

Giants were 1-7 and that one win came because Rivera decided to go for 2 instead of kicking a game tying extra point to go to OT.

At 0-5 and 1-7, yes I wanted to lose and get a top 2 pick cause we had a great chance. I wanted Fields and I want Danny Donations and Gettleman gone.

Now they’re 5-7 (still a losing record) a top 3 pick is basically impossible so I just want Jones gone at this point but that’s highly unlikely cause he was the sixth pick so they’ll do everything they can to give him a chance.

Whats the need in celebrating? Youre not even supposed to be in this game yet yall are doing a damn good job.

But its only the 3rd quarter and if KC would stop playing around they push ur as in. Yet you throw a lil TD pass and you want to run off with your hand on your ear :stoneface:

Let the kid celebrate :lol:

Giants were 1-7 and that one win came because Rivera decided to go for 2 instead of kicking a game tying extra point to go to OT.

At 0-5 and 1-7, yes I wanted to lose and get a top 2 pick cause we had a great chance. I wanted Fields and I want Danny Donations and Gettleman gone.

Now they’re 5-7 (still a losing record) a top 3 pick is basically impossible so I just want Jones gone at this point but that’s highly unlikely cause he was the sixth pick so they’ll do everything they can to give him a chance.

But you just said we beat the Seahawks w/o a QB. This ain't the Jets, Giants have a real good HC and good defensive players. We wasn't as bad as our record at 1-7. Damn near all those loses was close games. You wanted a first time HC to tank and defensive players to just stop playing? :lol:

C'mon man. This is the problem with some fans with this tanking mindset. You wanted professional athletes that's tryna get paid to basically quit their job.

But you just said we beat the Seahawks w/o a QB. This ain't the Jets, Giants have a real good HC and good defensive players. We wasn't as bad as our record at 1-7. Damn near all those loses was close games. You wanted a first time HC to tank and defensive players to just stop playing? :lol:

C'mon man. This is the problem with some fans with this tanking mindset. You wanted professional athletes that's tryna get paid to basically quit their job.

lost 4 games by a total of like 6 points. Imagine if they’d pull those off? Would have a commanding lead in the division and would possibly be the 2 seed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom