2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locking in 1st overall will entice a HC who wants to be paired with Trevor. It's really that simple. The issue is, you need to trust ownership to allow Joe Douglas to bring that guy in. I am extremely anti-retread coaches; they did with Gase and it cannot happen ever again.

I thought you liked Gase at first, or maybe that was Nick. I'm not sure, but I do know that in here, there was happiness regarding the Gase hiring from Jets fans.

Who’s Trevor going to throw, or hand the ball off to? Jets have no weapons. No TE, no RB, No WRs. The last good rookie QBs all had at least a bonafide weapon on offense.....

Jets gone ruin Trevor

I’m still waiting for junglejim junglejim to pull up old posts of people telling me Doug was one of the best coaches in the league.

Told y’all then he coached like a 9 year old playing Madden.

G A R B A G E

Who’s Trevor going to throw, or hand the ball off to? Jets have no weapons. No TE, no RB, No WRs. The last good rookie QBs all had at least a bonafide weapon on offense.....

Jets gone ruin Trevor

Nah, Jets have some players. Not a lot but Crowder and Mims are solid. Jets would have a few wins with a different head coach.

Jets will win 5-6 games next year if they get the right coach.

And? This roster isn’t good, coaching is what you hear everyone talk about. The team plays hard consistently. It’s a night and day difference compared to the last two coaches. Roster isn’t that different than last year.

sooooooooo the GM and clapper going keep their jobs, because practically speaking things only going get so much better with those 2 playing major roles

sooooooooo the GM and clapper going keep their jobs, because practically speaking things only going get so much better with those 2 playing major roles

I don’t mind Garrett, I’m fine with him.

I want Gettleman gone but I doubt it since they’ll place first or second in the division. I don’t know how involved he was with picking Judge. Bradberry was a good signing and now Leonard Williams is balling so they’ll probably give him another year since they’re giving Danny Donations another year.

I thought you liked Gase at first, or maybe that was Nick. I'm not sure, but I do know that in here, there was happiness regarding the Gase hiring from Jets fans.

I hated the move from day one. If I ever spoke positively about him in here, I was one foolish, and two, probably thought the 6-2 finish down the stretch last season potentially could have meant something this season. Boy was I wrong.

Jets gone ruin Trevor

We'll be top-5 in available cap next offseason & have draft capital.

- Go & get an A-Rob, a JuJu, or a Golladay. Mims, Crowder, drafted WR and FA WR is a nice start.
- RB we can hit the draft; potentially Etienne?
- Who knows how Herndon might be with a brand new staff that actually gives a damn about the TE; see Gesicki with no more Gase in his way.

Jets gone ruin Trevor

having becton is huge and mims looks good so far.. waddle getting hurt could be huge for them because he might slip into the teens and they might be able to get him with or using that Seattle pick

spend on OLine.. also if any pass rusher(s) hit the market to put with Williams

RB and TE, just see who slips to 2nd and 3rd rounds.. hell they could see if njoku finally gets moved from the browns

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for junglejim junglejim to pull up old posts of people telling me Doug was one of the best coaches in the league.

Told y’all then he coached like a 9 year old playing Madden.

G A R B A G E

Capture.JPG

Jets are gonna make cuts during the off-season as well. I know Henry Anderson alone is gonna net at least 8 more mill

Jets are gonna be close to 100 mill in cap space and a plethora of picks

I trust in Joe Douglas

Jets are gonna make cuts during the off-season as well. I know Henry Anderson alone is gonna net at least 8 more mill

Jets are gonna be close to 100 mill in cap space and a plethora of picks

I trust in Joe Douglas

It's almost as if people think Gase will still be here in 2021, and that's why 'nothing will change'.

He's still here now because he's the right guy for the tank.

It's almost as if people think Gase will still be here in 2021, and that's why 'nothing will change'.

doesnt Woody Jonson have some sorta relationship with Jim harbaugh or was that only the Miami owner?

that would be my only concern outside of f’n up the 1st pick, since I think they realize what they got in Williams now

doesnt Woody Jonson have some sorta relationship with Jim harbaugh or was that only the Miami owner?

that would be my only concern outside of f’n up the 1st pick, since I think they realize what they got in Williams now

Jim Harbaugh is an extremely Woody hire, and with him coming back from the UK, it's a scary situation. I really hope he's not the decision.

Go get me Matt Campbell, Eric B, hell even Joe Brady and pair him with an 'older' OC/DC to assist.

Jim Harbaugh is an extremely Woody hire, and with him coming back from the UK, it's a scary situation. I really hope he's not the decision.

Go get me Matt Campbell, Eric B, hell even Joe Brady and pair him with an 'older' OC/DC to assist.

I think y’all should be all in on joe brady.. but way too many people before harbaugh

I mean it's common sense, obvious as hell.

Look at the Falcons after they got Quinn up outta there

Jets don't want to be that.

If they actually wanted to win games Flacco would be starting and Gore would've been had his role decreased

Trade was still a brilliant one for the Jets. They'd be 0-12 with him.
Stop wasting your time replying to him. He's a troll

Anything involving "New York" he's gonna argue some nonsense even if he doesn't actually believe it :lol:

Absolute thickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom