2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high of a draft pick do you think a team would give the Jets for Darnold? He's still young and not completely damaged goods yet. If I were a team like the Colts, Steelers, or even the Bucs, I'd consider trading for him. They are pretty much just renting their old QBs for a year or two and have good enough teams to where they won't be picking high in the draft if they want to land their successors.

Capture.JPG

RECEIPT DAY??????

Like I said, it was not all doom and gloom and there was some optimism from some Jets fans. It is what it is though, hindsight is always 20/20.

Teddy B is a starting QB, so last year's record comes as no surprise.

Taysom has played the falcons atrocious defense twice, but, he's looking like a solid backup.
Won't get an argument from me :lol:, they've had a top 5 squad talent wise the last 3-4 seasons so I'm not surprised at their success without Brees.

Payton's system has been consistently great with a revolving door of talent minus Brees for damn near 15 years now on some modern West Coast offense ****.

Doesn’t take anything away from Brees's greatness the same way it didn't for the stars of that WCO system. Just a credit to Payton's offensive chops more than anything which kinda justifies his constant **** swinging :lol:

Also just surprised that a certain brain dead narrative hasn't reared it's head yet...

Appreciate the transparency.

I don’t think the Dolphins team beats KC as they aren’t complete yet. I’m interested in watching that defense vs. KC’s offense. I’m interested in seeing Tua’s continue growth. And yes, I like Tua and feel he is the guy.

Agreed on all points. We have a brutal remaining schedule and could very well finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs. In the long run it really wouldn’t matter as we seem to be way ahead of schedule in terms of the “rebuild.” Ultimately, I think we’ll finish at least 10-6 and clinch one of the wildcard spots.

Glad that BAN Greg Williams got fired,he should be out of the NFL for good snitch *** *****

Agreed on all points. We have a brutal remaining schedule and could very well finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs. In the long run it really wouldn’t matter as we seem to be way ahead of schedule in terms of the “rebuild.” Ultimately, I think we’ll finish at least 10-6 and clinch one of the wildcard spots.

E51781BE-9637-4E4E-8D54-77130E613403.jpeg

Sums it up really... they get into the playoffs they will earn it.

How high of a draft pick do you think a team would give the Jets for Darnold? He's still young and not completely damaged goods yet. If I were a team like the Colts, Steelers, or even the Bucs, I'd consider trading for him. They are pretty much just renting their old QBs for a year or two and have good enough teams to where they won't be picking high in the draft if they want to land their successors.
Dude sucks and will suck for whoever trades for him. The excuses for him is comical

Not getting anything more than a 4th rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom