2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you liked Gase at first, or maybe that was Nick. I'm not sure, but I do know that in here, there was happiness regarding the Gase hiring from Jets fans.
You smoking crack and if someone was happy about that hire ... then you need to bring their NFL knowledge into question.

No way you see this MF in Miami and say, damn his a damn good coach. If you did, get all the way out here.

Who’s Trevor going to throw, or hand the ball off to? Jets have no weapons. No TE, no RB, No WRs. The last good rookie QBs all had at least a bonafide weapon on offense.....

Jets gone ruin Trevor
Bro .. you can draft a RB "Etienne" with the 25th. They have mad cap space and Juju, Godwin, Golladay, etc are all hitting FA. Mims has shown potential, Crowder can catch and play slot.

They have an additional 6 picks. Is not that hard bro.

Bieniemy, Smith and even Brady would are going to get a crack.

I think we will be fine as long as we don't get DaBoll.

A Franchise is turned around by either a great HC or a Franchise QB. At this point I believe TL is a Franchise player. Once he learn how to look the defense off and not be locked in a passer, so will be great.

So yeah ... thats my two sense.

Ya acting like good/great WR and RBs cant be had in later picks is hilarious.

Bro .. you can draft a RB "Etienne" with the 25th. They have mad cap space and Juju, Godwin, Golladay, etc are all hitting FA. Mims has shown potential, Crowder can catch and play slot.

They have an additional 6 picks. Is not that hard bro.

Bieniemy, Smith and even Brady would are going to get a crack.

I think we will be fine as long as we don't get DaBoll.

A Franchise is turned around by either a great HC or a Franchise QB. At this point I believe TL is a Franchise player. Once he learn how to look the defense off and not be locked in a passer, so will be great.

So yeah ... thats my two sense.

Ya acting like good/great WR and RBs cant be had in later picks is hilarious.

Damn. That etienne angle is good. If they get him and Trevor, I’d love to see it. You rarely see a battery from college (QB/RB) continue over into the pros. That would be cool

You smoking crack and if someone was happy about that hire ... then you need to bring their NFL knowledge into question.

No way you see this MF in Miami and say, damn his a damn good coach. If you did, get all the way out here.

Did you not read the thread? Lol

Agreed on all points. We have a brutal remaining schedule and could very well finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs. In the long run it really wouldn’t matter as we seem to be way ahead of schedule in terms of the “rebuild.” Ultimately, I think we’ll finish at least 10-6 and clinch one of the wildcard spots.

I remember when it was gonna take 3 years just to be average and the league should look into us for tanking and ruining the sport and all that nonsense.

Good times.

0-4 def possible, I was hoping for a 7-9 season, now I would be really happy with a 9-7, so really just need to find a way to steal one of these. It ain't KC, I don't like rookie QB's vs Bill, that leaves on the road vs the Raiders, and on the road vs the Bills. (And Josh Allen has killed us every game we play him)

source.gif

Bill sidled up next to Henry because he’s a guy who would be in 1000% if Bill came interested

Same **** I said yesterday.
This is the worst article I have read in a while.

Yes - Williams called a zero-blitz coverage, but guess what Gase is the ****ing HC.

But what else is expected from Gase? A real HC would of have known that was coming and stepped in.

FOH.

Wasn't Gregg Williams roasting Gase about offense playcalling a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom