2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

dwight's antics are irritating as hell but if the dubs made Javale look serviceable, i can't imagine what they'd do for dwight. he'd eat off that 1-5 and 4-5 PnR with Steph/Dray.

he cleaned the offensive glass nicely for the lakers in the playoffs and ate off put backs. that's the warriors' wet dream
this.
i've been saying this for a few yrs. despite his clownish behavior, he'd basically has to be on his best behavior knowing he isn't going to get many chances left. wanted the dubs to sign him after his failed rockets tenure. it was going to be a low risk move and one yr deal. he was on tnt a few yrs back doing damage control, begging to be signed and praising the splash bros.

🦸‍♂️

That's the tough part about coaching LeBron. When you win it's "well you had LeBron and he essentially coaches the team himself" and if your team loses you get fired. It's a lose-lose for most coaches.
Ty Lue was the highest paid assistant and is now probably the highest paid head coach. Vogel is also getting a raise on his next deal. Mike was getting paid 3 teams at the same time at one point. Not a lose-lose at all :lol:

Last edited:
https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F39426939%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

waits for woj bomb...tony robbins has been signed as a motivational speaker/consultant for the clippers

Lakers setting precedent. Now everybody wants these super staffs.

I appreciate Doc for always keepin it a thousand but i really don't understand the hype around his coaching. 1 ring off the strength of boston's big 3+rondo with nothing else but 2nd round exits. he had it all with Lob City and was a frontrunner this year with kawhi/pandemic p.. have we seen Doc and his staff develop a player besides Blake? i dont see how he moves the needle for Embiid or Simmons

this.
i've been saying this for a few yrs. despite his clownish behavior, he'd basically has to be on his best behavior knowing he isn't going to get many chances left. wanted the dubs to sign him after his failed rockets tenure. it was going to be a low risk move and one yr deal. he was on tnt a few yrs back doing damage control, begging to be signed and praising the splash bros.

🦸‍♂️

the way kenny and charles talk about 90s basketball, they act like every team was playing the pistons' brand of basketball.

handchecks have been eliminated but now teams can run zone defenses, which even MJ said would've affected his scoring. it's dumb how they refuse to accept that styles of play evolve and adapt on both ends of the court.

Back
Top Bottom