2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Warriors did first but I’ll let you cook

And Doc had former head coaches as his assistants his entire Clippers tenure: Alvin Gentry, Mike Woodson, then Lue :lol: MVP MVP purple and gold colored glasses are on super-strength right now

E4AAB89B-C678-4D4F-A7F8-FBC7F4B47B86.jpeg
Thought this was Freddie Gibbs for a sec

I'll pack his bags. Hopefully Chicago is one of those teams...

His playoff run was disappointing. I hoped he would step up and be the third option but kcp did that. He showed flashes that last season when ingram was there. Hope he can go flourish like BI did.

And Doc had former head coaches as his assistants his entire Clippers tenure: Alvin Gentry, Mike Woodson, then Lue :lol: MVP MVP purple and gold colored glasses are on super-strength right now
Life's hard when you spend 18 months flaming LeBron, *****ing about him running them sorry *** kids outta town, and then gotta turn around and puff your chest out when he brings home a title.

Let him cook.

Life's hard when you spend 18 months flaming LeBron, *****ing about him running them sorry *** kids outta town, and then gotta turn around and puff your chest out when he brings home a title.

Let him cook.

When I said y'all weren't going to be able to tell me **** for an entire year I meant it. Y'all brought this upon yourselves. To the victor goes the spoils.

I like JVG most of the time but sometimes he ODs on treating it like a podcast instead of the game that's going on right in front of him. There was a Celtics/Warriors game a few years ago that was a close, exciting game the whole way, and he and Jackson spent the entire 3rd quarter talking about the league-wide hostility between players and some of the newer, younger officials, and whether or not it was a problem. They didn't talk about the game the whole quarter.

When I said y'all weren't going to be able to tell me **** for an entire year I meant it. Y'all brought this upon yourselves. To the victor goes the spoils.
Do you.

But the receipts from your nonsense about your King alllllll through last season and early in the offseason run awful deep.

Gotta be tough spinning yourself in circles on The King and stumbling into the finish line. Bless you for your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom