2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Do you.

But the receipts from your nonsense about your King alllllll through last season and early in the offseason run awful deep.

Gotta be tough spinning yourself in circles on The King and stumbling into the finish line. Bless you for your hard work.

My receipts once acquiring AD are impeccable. I was right about last season anyway. He wasn’t able to do it by himself.

I like JVG most of the time but sometimes he ODs on treating it like a podcast instead of the game that's going on right in front of him. There was a Celtics/Warriors game a few years ago that was a close, exciting game the whole way, and he and Jackson spent the entire 3rd quarter talking about the league-wide hostility between players and some of the newer, younger officials, and whether or not it was a problem. They didn't talk about the game the whole quarter.

if that's one of the issue, then i can see why i don't agree since I think that's one of the main reasons why I like him

n1o94wxuact51.png

We just gonna act like Chris Paul and Bradley Beal arent trending because of Laker fan tweets/photoshops or nah?

I just asked this in the Lakers thread lol
Per pmatic pmatic Beal bought a crib in LA, but I also saw his wife liking a bunch of tweets about Beal going to LA.

I mean Bradley Beal‘s wife tweeted about it.
pincus had an article about the Cp3 to lakers **** today.

not the internet’s fault that players want to play for the lakers

Considering both of these players are contractually forbidden to say that they want to play for the Lakers (or any other team other than their own), we can logically conclude that its not the players who are saying they want to play for the Lakers.

Wild how ESPN let Snoop Dogg one of the primary catalysts for the insane amount of vitriol against Danny Green, on the network like it's no big deal. Integrity out the window not like this is anything new for them though.

The lakers posted him too. I mean I get it but :lol:
I found it corny how much the lakers fan base hated on Green and even Kieff on that last play. I was annoyed too but it’s just a game. These dudes want to win wayyyyy more than anybody criticizing em.

Considering both of these players are contractually forbidden to say that they want to play for the Lakers (or any other team other than their own), we can logically conclude that its not the players who are saying they want to play for the Lakers.

was Anthony Davis contractually allowed to play for the lakers when it was obvious where he was going? No.

not comparing AD to Cp3/Beal but you’re tripping if you don’t think players want to be on the Lakers right now.

just wait until the free agent money isn’t that large and the lakers pull ring chasers for cheap.

was Anthony Davis contractually allowed to play for the lakers when it was obvious where he was going? No.

not comparing AD to Cp3/Beal but you’re tripping if you don’t think players want to be on the Lakers right now.

just wait until the free agent money isn’t that large and the lakers pull ring chasers for cheap.

If you can show me when Anthony Davis stated he wanted to be a Laker when he was a Pelican, you would have a solid point.

And what on earth does free agent money have to do with this conversation? Neither Beal nor CP are free agents, so not even sure why you brought that up.

Life's hard when you spend 18 months flaming LeBron, *****ing about him running them sorry *** kids outta town, and then gotta turn around and puff your chest out when he brings home a title.

Let him cook.

All last season he screamed for LeBron to be traded. He insisted Lonzo Ball was more valuable than LeBron James, and he was dead serious.

Lonzo the real MVP

25-25 with Bron in the lineup this season.

Zo was the real MVP like I said all along

Season lost. Lonzo the real MVP. We gotta trade Bron in the offseason

Y'all laughed at me when I said he's the real MVP of the team

Just gotta wait out Bron or hope he requests a trade.

Guys don't want to come play with Bron. He's gone and are they more or less likely to want to come? It's trying to eliminate a negative variable.

Hopefully he asks for a trade to the Clippers

I know a trade isn't likely to happen but there are definitely merits to making it happen.

Sign AD to his extension and then trade Lebron.

Bring Juju back and trade Lebron for whomever gets the #2 pick.

Need Bron to request a trade back to Cleveland now that Odell is there.

there's a virus in the team like Worthy said. The cure for the virus is getting rid of Bron. The toxicity he brings is real. It's not a myth. It's tangible.

We can only pray as Laker fans he requests a trade.

Seriously if they trade the young guys I'm done with this franchise. There's no reason to do it anymore. Bron can't impact winning like that anymore. **** him and his timeline, our number 1 priority has to be development of BI, Kuz and Zo.

Maybe we should trade Bron to Boston

Can we trade Bron for Randle?

They better not trade anybody, **** Bron and his clown self. Just get through these next 2 seasons and hopefully he retires or goes back to the Cavs.

Bron the destroyer of worlds. Everything some of us feared about him coming aboard is playing out in front of us.

It's plain as day no other superstar wants to join him on their own free will.

We're screwed unless he asks for a trade

This isn't great until Lebron demands a trade

We can only hope the pressure drives him to demand a trade. Only way to salvage this now.

Magic need to grow some and trade Lebron. The fanbase will thank you.

Trade Lebron James NOW

Trade Lebron now and let's tank for Zion

So I'm in the vicinity of Magic tonight. Going to ask him to trade Lebron when I get a chance.

I really wish they traded LeBron and built around Jason Kidd 2.0 like he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom