2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Betchu he's the highest paid coach in the league now at least 50 mil

so its ok that he just gets to skip the line ?
To be the assistant or associate head coach, I mean yeah. Like, who should’ve been the assistant/associate? I think his path was more honorable than Nash’s, at least Chauncey isn’t starting out right out the gate as the head coach. Let him get his feet wet, if he’s good then he’d be a legit candidate somewhere else, if not then people will see/know that as well. I don’t see a lot wrong with that.

Yea Russ to the Knicks lol

but I also saw something regarding a Simmons package for Harden and let’s just say I’d rather do that lol

what if the rockets traded for russ really with the intention of trading him to the knicks for randle or mitchell robinson + draft capital?

morey was playing 5-dimensional chess

lue was the right hire but idk what the delay was about lol

I think Lue can stand up to his guys...but I'm still skeptical of him post-bron

billups better hold those boys accountable, dude kept making excuses for the Clippers when he broadcasted for them :lol:

We'll see how serious the Dippers are about competing if they move Parasite P. As it stands right now they still a 2nd rd exit at best with the Show and Dubs/Nuggets being the class of the West.

whats-rnbas-opinion-of-tyronn-lue-now-nba-redditcom_1348033.jpg

We'll see how serious the Dippers are about competing if they move Parasite P. As it stands right now they still a 2nd rd exit at best with the Show and Dubs/Nuggets being the class of the West.

You have any trade ideas in mind? Because after the bubble, considering what his contract looks like, I don’t think PG is the easiest guy to move, especially if they hope to get anything close to what they gave up for him.

And I think we have to wait and see how the rest of the offseason goes before we start ranking West teams after the Lakers. The Warriors still don’t have much outside of Steph, Klay and maybe Draymond, who may or may not be washed. And the Nuggets could lose Grant, which would hurt.

funny cause Lue hired Larry drew who kidd snaked out of Milwaukee

Dude is incapable of not viewing everything Clippers-related in the worst possible way. A couple weeks back he was criticizing them for looking at people other than Lue. Now they hire Lue and he’s calling him a snake. The hate is strong.

Back
Top Bottom