2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I wouldn’t want morey anywhere near my squad. Guy thinks basketball is a math equation

Ruh Roh

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 1.32.59 PM.png
If the Warriors got KD and Harden a ring :rofl:
But the Rockets would never :lol:

If the Warriors got KD and Harden a ring :rofl:
But the Rockets would never :lol:
Fritata is a cheap *** dude that just wiped the coaching and GM slate clean. Wouldn't put it past him to just start the whole thing over with younger, cost controlled assets.

Fritata is a cheap *** dude that just wiped the coaching and GM slate clean. Wouldn't put it past him to just start the whole thing over with younger, cost controlled assets.
if they aren't playing home gms with fans in attendance, he's going to be tempted
would not be surprised if they go with a john lucas

I just dont see the advantage to trading a top 10 player with 4 years of elite basketball left in him
Getting rid of Russ makes sense of course but you gotta try to pair Harden with someone and give it one last try

I just dont see the advantage to trading a top 10 player with 4 years of elite basketball left in him
Getting rid of Russ makes sense of course but you gotta try to pair Harden with someone and give it one last try
You do it for Simmons tho

Yea this guy just wants to flip the team in a few years to make another billion. He doesn’t care about a title.

Wish he would’ve gotten a rebuilding team instead.

Harden getting moved is a legitimate possibility. Fertita is trying to spend as little as possible, asking Russ to backload his contract and ****

Back
Top Bottom