2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile 90% of NBA games are worthless

Only what like 4-5 teams actually matter.. the east is a wasteland and people only care to see 2 teams grow and maybe they take over if Durant leaves and goes to New York

Lakers are a sideshow and maybe they get Anthony Davis

But until next year, unless warriors have injuries, guess who is winning the title again?

49ers somehow gave us an entertaining game.. NBA can't pull that off

Last NBA season was fire. Warriors, Rockets, the playoff race in the west. Lebron, Celtics, 6ers in the east. The stars played great. The rookie class was great.

Last NBA season was way better than last NFL season.

neither will be there this year.

Yeah, I feel something weird or different happens. Keep expecting defenses to rise, but maybe it doesn't. I don't think it's Chiefs/Rams either...One of them maybe, but not both.

Texans were my sleeper SB pick, but no way...Not with that coaching. Something would have to change. Also hoping Vikings turn it on late on defense with their offense to boot...Saints seem like a strong pick. Right now, my guess would be Saints/Chiefs.

Last NBA season was fire. Warriors, Rockets, the playoff race in the west. Lebron, Celtics, 6ers in the east. The stars played great. The rookie class was great.

Last NBA season was way better than last NFL season.

Nope..

I literally only remember a hand full of the playoff series from year.. 6ers/celtics, rockets/warriors and thunder/Utah

Then the first 2 games of the finals, that's it

NBA league Pass 10X> Sunday Ticket and it’s cheaper.

Nah.. there ain't 16 regular season games I actually care enough about in the league

I can just flip channels on the regular ones that come on with the regular channels I get on cable

NBA would do itself a great service if it moved the start of the season to late November and then cut at least 20-30 games from the 82.. also cut at least 2-4 playoff teams

And go back to 5 game series for round 1

I thought the NBA had been back for years starting back about 4 or 5 years ago now when people were still crapping on it, but last year was not exciting. There were exciting moments and great players showing out, but the end was as predictable as a book you've read 3 times -- which I've never even read the same book twice, so there's no interest there at all.

The NFL has massive issues right now, but what holds the interest is the unpredictability and the understanding that these rule flaws usually even out as the season goes on and you get "clean" games come the playoffs and SB. It's not my kind of brand of football right now, but it holds up.

I also really love baseball, so I don't give a **** what anyone says about their interest in any sport. I'll watch and enjoy whatever the hell I want. :lol:

you a casual ball fan . Just say you like NFL better and move on .

I've said it many times

Doesn't mean I can't be critical of mistakes I think the league has made and continues to make

Just like I'm critical of the nfl for dumb shh it does

I thought the NBA had been back for years starting back about 4 or 5 years ago now when people were still crapping on it, but last year was not exciting. There were exciting moments and great players showing out, but the end was as predictable as a book you've read 3 times -- which I've never even read the same book twice, so there's no interest there at all.

The NFL has massive issues right now, but what holds the interest is the unpredictability and the understanding that these rule flaws usually even out as the season goes on and you get "clean" games come the playoffs and SB. It's not my kind of brand of football right now, but it holds up.

I also really love baseball, so I don't give a **** what anyone says about their interest in any sport. I'll watch and enjoy whatever the hell I want. :lol:
playoff baseball >>>>>>>>>>

To many great qbs for me to say bobblehead is the goat or flat out greatest . Dude has come up short alot in big games., not that he always has to win. This is football , the ultimate teamsport. He's up there tho but I don't buy the he has no help excuses.

Bree or bobblehead . I'm taking bobblehead ten times out of ten.

Durant going to the warriors was the worst thing that happened for the league.. not saying he should have stayed with the Thunder

But dude could have gone to any other team but the warriors and cars and league would have been set up for some battles.. but an all time great team went to a whole other level

And the structure of that league's playoffs doesn't exactly lend itself to upsets.. I mean look at everything lebron had to do game 1 just to get a legit shot at winning a game

I've said it many times

Doesn't mean I can't be critical of mistakes I think the league has made and continues to make

Just like I'm critical of the nfl for dumb shh it does

Oh so you one of them "when the playoffs start?" NBA fans?

No wonder cuz last NBA regular season was definitely more entertaining and competitive than the NFL's.

SVP coincidentally just hit the nail on the head with the NBA...After mentioning who GS is and then what Philly went through just to get competitive and now what Boston put together..."So much of the league is stuck in a spot where they're just like a guy in his best outfit in the club either trying to get in or trying to get noticed whose got no shot...none."

Problem is, it's baseball.. if you're team ain't in it, no one really cares

I honestly treat baseball like college basketball and football now, I'm just here to see the teams I hate catch Ls
eh, i find it pretty entertaining even when the astros aren't playing.

post-season wise, top 2 for me are playoff baseball then march madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom